Thump
Nice work everyone!
Bevock - 85 Paladin - Stormrage
525 Mining 525 Blacksmith
Netherspite down, Nightbane to 49%. Probably a misleading stat; we're still trying to get a hang of the flying phases and got reamed by the second one that attempt.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
The most telling thing, for me, about the run tonight was that we only have one wipe to Aran (and it was just one person not being on the ball for the first flame wreath... then we pulled it together and destroyed him), one wipe on Netherspite (the winning fight was close, however), and a two-shot of the prince after he inexplicably broke free once. It's nice to see that things are either working perfectly or nearly perfectly every try. That sort of consistency bodes well for blasting through the remainder of the instance. :)
-TheDragoon
Now tack King Maulgar onto the list with Gruul at 42%. :)
-TheDragoon
If I don't show up for the Prince y'all can blame this guy.
Quote:If I don't show up for the Prince y'all can blame this guy.
Lissa, I demand that on our next Prince kill, you shout out instructions to Tal such as "Tal, move to the left of Malchezaar's wang" instead of just "Tal, move to your left." You should instruct ranged with "Ranged, move right so you don't block Tal's view of Malchezaar's wang." This is the key strategy to victory.

So anyway, now that the "pets will trigger flame wreath" and "Cloak of Shadows will trigger flame wreath" bugs are back in place with the latest patch, did we just get enormously lucky last night that Sirreal's and my Woeful Healers didn't blow us up, or do they not count?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:So anyway, now that the "pets will trigger flame wreath" and "Cloak of Shadows will trigger flame wreath" bugs are back in place with the latest patch, did we just get enormously lucky last night that Sirreal's and my Woeful Healers didn't blow us up, or do they not count?

I don't know. I know we're very lucky he didn't Arcane Missile me while I was in a Flame Wreath, because I try to save Cloak of Shadows for all the Arcane Missiles.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!