Thump
Prince go boom.

After 2 heartbreaking 1% wipes and a 4% wipe, after a flask wore out and we decided to keep plugging away, he finally goes down.

Grats to all involved!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Prince go boom.

After 2 heartbreaking 1% wipes and a 4% wipe, after a flask wore out and we decided to keep plugging away, he finally goes down.

Grats to all involved!

-Bolty

I'm gonna go sleep now. Getting pulled back from -16000 to full was the highlight. Y'all rocked.

Congrats all!
Quote:Prince go boom.

Grats to all involved!

-Bolty

Big kudos to all!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Go guys go!
Intolerant monkey.
Congrats!
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
CONGRATS!!!

:)
Great job guys!
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Rock, that is what you guys do. Gratzorz!
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Grats guys! Which boss you heading to next?
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Quote:Grats guys! Which boss you heading to next?
I think we're going to take a look at Netherspite tonight. Ilhoof is considered the "hardest" in the instance and it's sort of a toss-up between Netherspite and Nightbane.

We do have Fear Ward, which should help significantly in the Nightbane encounter.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:We do have Fear Ward, which should help significantly in the Nightbane encounter.

Fear will not play a role in the expansion.
Quote:Fear will not play a role in the expansion.

...it'll play the only role... :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Grats guys!

I was playing on my mage last night and you guys said you had a 1% wipe an I thought, man those blow. Then like 30 minutes later someone in guild chat said you guys had a 1% wipe, and I said that was 30 minutes ago. And they said no, another... I couldn't believe that. Glad you guys got him down:)
[Image: 21740hrsxL.png]
Quote:Grats guys!

I was playing on my mage last night and you guys said you had a 1% wipe an I thought, man those blow. Then like 30 minutes later someone in guild chat said you guys had a 1% wipe, and I said that was 30 minutes ago. And they said no, another... I couldn't believe that. Glad you guys got him down:)

The second one really blew because I got enfeebled despite having 30k threat over the next highest person.
Quote:The second one really blew because I got enfeebled despite having 30k threat over the next highest person.

See, last night was so eventful it was a blur to Tal!

(He doesn't enfeeble in Phase 3).

The second 1% I died early running away from the Prince while enfeebled right into a just landing Infernal ...

The time Tal got enfeebled simply made no sense. No one was even close to him on KTM.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Big congrats!
Quote:See, last night was so eventful it was a blur to Tal!
(He doesn't enfeeble in Phase 3).

>.<

Was that the one where I was insta-gibbed?

All of that fight is a blur for me - especially given the crappy view I usually had.
Congrats
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:I think we're going to take a look at Netherspite tonight.
Gah! Netherspite to 7% when 2 people had to go. :(

To any and all Karazhan groups: I'd recommend Netherspite before Prince.

A) the trash from Aran to the chess event is controlled by Netherspite. Clearing that out will help you when you're learning Prince.
B) Prince is a serious gear check for your tank and a huge consumable drain. Netherspite isn't.
C) Netherspite's just plain easier to learn. 7% in less than 2 hours of attempts is...simple. Another try or two and he'd have been down.

Edit: fruggin smilies.

-Bolty
Quote:Gah! Netherspite to 7% when 2 people had to go. :(
:( I'm sure you guys will get him next week.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem