my good bye
hey guys its cyonaris, if you guys havnt read my post in carpe aurum site I've decided not to continue playing wow. Its basically a career choice for me right now. Im entering the hardest year of college and i have to do well and study for the mcat. During next year, i will have to devote a lot more time to studying. I can tell myself that i wont play wow, but as long as im paying for it I know i will spent more time playing than i should. I would never forgive myself if i fail because of a video game that i played during college.

I want to thank you guys for the experience, apologize for any grief/drama that i may have caused the guild, and i had a great time. I had fun playing with you all, but as you all know rl is more important that wow.

I wanna thank sabra for being my friend since i joined the guild, bolty for the help i got from healing advice, tal for not kick me out:).

Most of all, I want to thank zynli. i have been friends with him for while, b4 i even transfered to the server. He was in one of my oldest guilds. If it wasnt for him i wouldnt have met any of you all and all the people in avarice.

Well anyway i wish the best for you guys, you all should be able to go all the way to illidan and uber pwn his ass.

thanks again and peace,

Cyo

I dont even know what to say except I still consider you one of the best people Ive ever played with, period. I hope to at least hear your voice on vent or something and I wish you nothing but the best of luck in all of your endeavors, sir. Take care bro, youll be missed greatly.

-Josh
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Cyo,

Glad to hear you have your priorities straight - WoW's just a game; college will affect the rest of your life. :) Go graduate and then come back! By then, they may have their next expansion out to suck all us fools into it even more.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Cyo,

Glad to hear you have your priorities straight - WoW's just a game; college will affect the rest of your life. :) Go graduate and then come back! By then, they may have their next expansion out to suck all us fools into it even more.

-Bolty

QFT - G'luck Cy.
You're definitely making the right choice. RL should come before a game, especially something as far reaching as this. Good luck in your endeavours.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Hi,

Quote:Im entering the hardest year of college and i have to do well and study for the mcat. During next year, i will have to devote a lot more time to studying.
Good move and good choice.

Best of luck, and, when the crunch is over, hopefully you'll get the chance to come back.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:I wanna thank sabra for being my friend since i joined the guild

You've made a solid decision and I admire you for placing your focus on the long term. Successful people think in long periods of time, I've found.

It was easy to be your friend, because you're a friendly guy. We had some nice times and I'll miss them. I wish that more Lurkers could have come to know you as I did. I enjoyed all of our whisper fests.

Cyo, I wish you the very best.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!