Terenas - Karazhan (Friday 30 Mar)
Quote:I'm sorry, but you will not be doing me.
Don't look behind you, then. :shuriken:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:I'm sorry, but you will not be doing me.

Prude. >.>

Yuri can raid. Start 6:30ST - ??
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Kaydoll can be there 6:30-midnight ST
Just finished keying Molf today, so a 70 Lock is ready and raring to go
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:I'll be available if i can get BM done sometime beforehand.

Mist

Did this happen? I saw a group in BM and Mist wasn't in it when I popped on briefly. Please tell me Mist got in a good solid BM.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Did this happen? I saw a group in BM and Mist wasn't in it when I popped on briefly. Please tell me Mist got in a good solid BM.

This did happen.

Now just to get Mav and Wimpy finished off. Mav needs SV/Arc/BM. Wimpy needs OHB/BM.

Speaking of this Wimpy didn't post in this thread to say he could come, but he can if he gets keyed.
Quote:This did happen.

Now just to get Mav and Wimpy finished off. Mav needs SV/Arc/BM. Wimpy needs OHB/BM.

Speaking of this Wimpy didn't post in this thread to say he could come, but he can if he gets keyed.

We are in OHB for Wimpy right now, so he'll be ready for Black Morass soon.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I will not be able to make it this week.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
I thought I was going to be out of town this weekend but our plans fell through, so Felonius should be available after 5:00ish ST.
Thanks to all for making Fluffy Bunny a rousing success! Admin prep took a bit longer than I had hoped, but this is why we're using Karazhan as our testing grounds. We'll get this ironed out well before we need to invite other folks to join us. Both groups are now raidlocked (yay!). We got some folks some fancy new epics. Unfortunately, we had to DE something our first time in there (two Grasp of the Dead from trash, but only one mage.:(). I really didn't expect to see anything get sharded this run. Heartbreaking. We've learned a little bit about how to get around in there. I got to flood Conc with green BOE crap (15 total for the night). :w00t: And, yes, there was even a catbomb at one pont. Lurkers, we're back in the raiding business. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Unfortunately, we had to DE something our first time in there (two Grasp of the Dead from trash, but only one mage.:(). I really didn't expect to see anything get sharded this run. Heartbreaking.

Fluffy almost DE'd Stalker's War Bands until I realized they're a DPS upgrade over my Bracers of Wrath. We had 3 plate wearers, 3 clothies and 4 leather wearers.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Stupid Double post
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:Fluffy almost DE'd Stalker's War Bands until I realized they're a DPS upgrade over my Bracers of Wrath. We had 3 plate wearers, 3 clothies and 4 leather wearers.

-WimpySmurf
Guys! Hey! HEY! Did you hear!? We almost DE'd Stalkers War Bands! :P

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.