Terenas - Karazhan (Friday 30 Mar)
OK so as many of you have seen me say we're going to try and start getting some some Karazhan action going. We currently have 21 folks keyed and a few more that should be keyed by Friday. It is possible that there will be two runs, if people can make it we do appear to have the right class mixes to field a couple of successful teams based on class balance. It won't be perfect, but what ever is?

So if you want to go, post here. Please post the earliest you can start and the latest you can stay. 8 server is what I am thinking will be the start time based on the data provided in the availability thread, but I'll get some more data in this thread too.

There will very likely be 2 other posts to go along with this one cropping up in the next day or two. One will be the basic procedures that we use to determine rosters, the other will be an explanation of the loot system that we will be using. Please keep in mind that since we already have more than 20 people keyed and that we only have 28 accounts with L70's that if everyone signs up not everyone will get in, for these runs. We will be expanding the scheduling and running 2 or 3 nights a week in short order. At the moment Tuesday night looks like another good option but well the goal of the scheduling is to make sure that we can get as many people involved as possible so as things change the schedules will change to keep people involved.

Feel free to read ahead on strats and info. The approach is going to be that the RL/strat czar for the run will more or less do a "OK these are the abilities of the mob, this is a basic strat framework that we are going to use. Keep your eyes open to pick up other details. We'll likely wipe so if you have read some specific strat or have details to share it's probably best to just save them for the next pull as people will understand it better after seeing it anyway. Alright let's see if we are good enough to one shot this bugger. Pull away!" But it was decided that we aren't doing the raids cold. It's a nice ego stroke to go in cold figure it out and beat it, but many members of the guild have very limited playing so getting the most out of that is important. Expect a fair bit of discussion of strats on Teamspeak and after the pulls.

If you aren't keyed yet but are still interested please make a note. We'll do our best to get you keyed before then (I know Octord still needs the 2nd and 3rd fragments, Old Hillsbrad, and Black Morass and my goal for tonight is to get as much of that done for him as we can).

This thread will be used to update the rosters. They should be posted by Thursday night so that folks know what is going on with enough warning. The plan for all raids is to have the sign-up post up a week in advance and the roster posted 24 hours in advance.

So let us know who is interested and thinks they can make it.

OK it appears that our first foray into Karazhan will be with 2 different groups. The rosters that I'm posting here aren't set in stone. Planned start time for both runs is 8 server, though we may start a group earlier than that if the right balance of folks is online and it won't mess with the balance of the other lock.

So here are the tenative lists for Operation Fluffy Bunny.

Code:
Raid Fluffy     Raid Bunny
Tanks           Tanks
-Durambar        -Geldauran
-Shamadros       -Fazuul

OT/DPS          OT/DPS
-Wimpy           -Conc

Healing         Healing
-Necrali         -Dunar
-Torenia         -Mogo

OT/Heal         Heal/DPS
-Moors          -Xarhud

DPS             DPS
-Fragit         -Doll
-Frost          -Yuri
-Mist           -Marn
-Felonius       -Molf

Bunny is one person down right now. Shiki is the only other person who signed up and could come in on that run later. Wimpy may also have to leave before the run is over. I've also heard from RTM that he may actually be around on Felonius but not likely. And Swirly might be around you never know with him. :) Keshoga could be keyed before then as well. But anyway, going in with 9 shouldn't be too big a deal, I still expect that Attumen will die anyway. :)

Anyway there it is. Let's go have some fun tomorrow.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I still have 3rd Fragment, Hillsbrad and BM to go on the key sequence.

I'm not sure if I'll make that by next Friday, nor if I'll be available then. Will update if I can make it and I'm keyed.

I will be there the following weekend April 6th-April 8th (wife's out of town).

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Mogo's in. :)
Intolerant monkey.
I would like to go as Frostburn (DS is not yet keyed and not yet 70). I am available anytime after 5:00pm ST and can stay till well past most people's bed times.

I will begin looking into the Karazhan strats since you don't want to run it cold. That is all.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Moors will be there!

Any start time is fine, can stay as long as I can keep my eyes open.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Xar should be able to make it. 8:00 start should be OK, but I might like 10-15mins to put the little one to bed (We try to get him in bed by 8, but it doesn't always happen). If we start earlier, like Keepers did/do, I can make that, but might have to take a break for kiddo bedtime.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll be there, and will be up late, but 8:30 is my scheduled start time for Fridays. I might be on earlier, but a bit distracted. I hope that won't be an issue.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:I'll be there, and will be up late, but 8:30 is my scheduled start time for Fridays. I might be on earlier, but a bit distracted. I hope that won't be an issue.

My keying status by then is unknown at this time. I'll be around next Friday, but not sure about keying.

(i.e. don't try to shoehorn me in)
--Mav
I'm in. For Fridays there's almost no reason I wouldn't be able to start as early as 5 server time. I think I'd prefer not to go past 12 server time, but if the run's still going I'd continue on. Probably would start threatening keyboard face around 2 server time though. :)
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Necrali is in. I can start as early as 6 server time this week.

My wife will be out of town for this weekend, the following week, and the next weekend. I should be pretty available to make runs, especially to help a few more folks get keyed. Give me a holler. I'll be on a lot, trying to get a little cash for an epic mount.
Keyed and ready to dish out the HoTcakes!

-Tori
Hmmm, maybe we could get VoiceMan to make us a little intro?
Geldauran is good to go.

-Jester
I'm ready to go. I will be available at 8:30 ST for the run.

D

I usually don't get home from work until 10:30-ish ST. I might be able to take a half-day with this much warning. I really want to go , but if I cannot, it'll push me to level up Shiki for healing. If I'd be a 21st wheel, I'd probably be better off not shirking work. ~_^
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
I will be available 8ish until whenever.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Fazuul is in. I should be available around 7 server time, and hopefully good for the night. I'm in rehearsals for the show this next week, and they start at 8 am...but I'm uncertain yet if we have a Saturday rehearsal at 8 am. Either way, I'll be there with DPS, tank, and healer gear in tow.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Stabbitity engaged!
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
I'll be available if i can get BM done sometime beforehand.

Mist
Quote:I'll be available if i can get BM done sometime beforehand.

Mist
I'm sorry, but you will not be doing me.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight