Stormrage - Sunday 10am key fragment run
I think there are a few of us who need the second and third key fragments for Karazhan. I'm wondering if there is any interest in doing a run that specifically target that? This means: 1. Kill some trash mobs to get the second fragment from Steamvault. 2. Kill whatever stands in the way in Arcatraz (not sure if this includes one boss). 3. Do Black Morass.

This should be doable in a couple hours. For this to happen we'd need someone with the Arcatraz key, or a rogue.

Suggested time is 10am on Sunday, but if that time doesn't work, please feel free to suggest alternate time.
[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Added server to the title since there is a Terenas Lurkers guild as well.

Thank you please drive through.:)
Quote:I think there are a few of us who need the second and third key fragments for Karazhan. I'm wondering if there is any interest in doing a run that specifically target that? This means: 1. Kill some trash mobs to get the second fragment from Steamvault. 2. Kill whatever stands in the way in Arcatraz (not sure if this includes one boss). 3. Do Black Morass.

This should be doable in a couple hours. For this to happen we'd need someone with the Arcatraz key, or a rogue.

Suggested time is 10am on Sunday, but if that time doesn't work, please feel free to suggest alternate time.

Im in. Need BM and I just recently soloed the 2nd and 3rd Fragments, so I know where they are.

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:I think there are a few of us who need the second and third key fragments for Karazhan. I'm wondering if there is any interest in doing a run that specifically target that? This means: 1. Kill some trash mobs to get the second fragment from Steamvault. 2. Kill whatever stands in the way in Arcatraz (not sure if this includes one boss). 3. Do Black Morass.

I'm available. Both Pavis and Hykim need the second and third fragmetns, but it's not a high priority, so if others need them, I can be waitlisted.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
As always, Lochnar is available to help, if desired.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

LaMage would love to come but may have a conflict with the time. I'll see what I can do. I'll try to make sure she's there.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
It looks like we have quorum. Sabra has some uncertainty so there is a chance she can't make it, but let's meet at 10 and we'll go from there.
[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny