I am Very Psyched
For those of you who go back with me to the DSF, you know I have a son named Cas, who is a musician, songwriter and singer. He's been working hard, living in the S.F. Bay Area since graduating from college.

His third album is being released April 4th; surely his best yet. I was lucky enough to be involved in a lot of the design work for this offering, which brought Cas and me closer than we've been since he left home.

Well! He got a call from his publicist to say that both KFOG (highly respected contemporary FM radio station of long standing) and the S.F. CLEAR CHANNEL station have expressed interest in putting Cas's album on their playlists!

Being on KFOG would be huge, and Clear Channel is national. If you hit on one of their playlists, you can pretty much count on getting picked up in other markets.

So hopeful!

If you're interested, you can listen here. (Shamless plug. Don't ban me, Bolty, please.)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
That's great news! Hooray and congrats! :w00t:
Intolerant monkey.
Congratulations! Hope it goes over well.
Hi,

Quote:If you're interested, you can listen here. (Shamless plug. Don't ban me, Bolty, please.)
Nice sound, reminds me of Paul Simon (one of my favorites). I may just have to pick up a copy and that hasn't been happening much recently.

But this thread needs to be moved to the general LL forum, both because of its non WoW related material and because it needs the wider exposure. I, for one, would have missed it here a few months ago before I started paying WoW.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Grats!:w00t:
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
Sabra,
Thats nothing short of "OMG cool..!"

Grats and I hope they get picked up.

Q
W T F Sabra.... why didn't you tell me sooner that you had an awesomely talented musician in the family. I really love the sound. If you haven't clicked her link yet you're missing out.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Quote:W T F Sabra.... why didn't you tell me sooner that you had an awesomely talented musician in the family. I really love the sound. If you haven't clicked her link yet you're missing out.

Tell you what, Ari, since you are of an age to be in Cas' exact target deomographic, I'm more than pleased.

Pete, thanks for the listen. I can't move a thread, but I did put a link to this one at The Lounge.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I hope he becomes a huge success.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
That's great news, Sabra. Hopefully a blues man can still make it in the world today. The tracks sound pretty slick.

It's probably a little different in S.F., but here in the Midwest "Clear Channel" and "FM radio" are synonymous and interchangeable.
Quote:Tell you what, Ari, since you are of an age to be in Cas' exact target deomographic, I'm more than pleased.

Pete, thanks for the listen. I can't move a thread, but I did put a link to this one at The Lounge.

I moved it. Hope you find us here.:)
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Quote:I moved it. Hope you find us here.:)

My thanks, Gris.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:That's great news, Sabra. Hopefully a blues man can still make it in the world today. The tracks sound pretty slick.

It's probably a little different in S.F., but here in the Midwest "Clear Channel" and "FM radio" are synonymous and interchangeable.

It is a little different in the Bay Area, Nystul, but not THAT different. Clear Channel owns FM radio every where now. It's pretty scary really.

Can't tell you how pleased I am to see your response, Nystul. Best wishes to you, always.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Cas is on Rhapsody! Very cool!
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:Cas is on Rhapsody! Very cool!

Get outta here! News to me! Thanks, Zippyy.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!