Drakefist Hammer
Alright so I got rid of Engineering...mainly because I was still only using it to teleport me Gadgetzan easily. I picked up Blacksmithing (And mining incase I need to lvl it for mats) in order to create an amazing weapon for myself.

The Drakefist Hammer however, takes a LOT of mats to make and requires a skill of around 360 in Smithing - Im about halfway there after two days of farming for mats and $$ to buy more mats. However, Im asking for a hand with this, and anything anyone could do would be much appreciated. These are the mats I still require for the grind to 360 and the ultimate creation of the hammer, I would be willing to buy these off of people -- Although donations are more than welcome -- Ill just have to grind the cash to buy them. Let me know if you at least have ANY of what Im looking for in a post here, or an email in game.

Heres the mats I need still:

16 Primal Fire

*Edit -- A ton of quests for cash later and a hand from a few guildies (Thanks guys!!) and all I have left to do is farm the Primal Fire. =D

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:Alright so I got rid of Engineering...mainly because I was still only using it to teleport me Gadgetzan easily. I picked up Blacksmithing (And mining incase I need to lvl it for mats) in order to create an amazing weapon for myself.

The Drakefist Hammer however, takes a LOT of mats to make and requires a skill of around 360 in Smithing - Im about halfway there after two days of farming for mats and $$ to buy more mats. However, Im asking for a hand with this, and anything anyone could do would be much appreciated. These are the mats I still require for the grind to 360 and the ultimate creation of the hammer, I would be willing to buy these off of people -- Although donations are more than welcome -- Ill just have to grind the cash to buy them. Let me know if you at least have ANY of what Im looking for in a post here, or an email in game.

Heres the mats I need still:

170 Iron Bars
519 Steel bars
12 Lesser Moonstone
908 Solid Stone
564 Mithril Bars
140 Combined of any of these three: Breath of Wind, Heart of Fire, Core of Earth
110 Thorium Bars
170 Fel Iron bars
90 Adamantite Bars
40 Netherweave Cloth
20 Primal Fire
20 Primal Earth
12 Eternium Bars
8 Khorium Bars

I know its a long list, and Im looking at taking around 2 - 3 weeks to complete this task of mine. Any and all help would be appreciated, just lemme know what ya want for stuff and Ill do my best to farm up the cash, Ive got plenty of quests to grind through for it. Thanks again, I hope someone out there can help.

-Zyn

Most of that's a bit past what I can do, but I think I can come up with about 40 Iron Bars and the Lesser Moonstone. I probably have some Thorium and Solid Stone lying about, too. I'll scan the mule and see what drops out.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Most of that's a bit past what I can do, but I think I can come up with about 40 Iron Bars and the Lesser Moonstone. I probably have some Thorium and Solid Stone lying about, too. I'll scan the mule and see what drops out.

Awesome bun, lemme know if somethin turns up Ill buy it off ya if ya want. Thanks again.

Zyn's You Tube Channel
This makes me sad. I vendored a whole lot of Solid Stone a couple weeks ago because I couldn't even give it away (I tried AH at low BO and actually giving it away and couldn't get rid of it).
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Nynaeve <span style="color:#33CC00">70 Draenei Priest <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Riselar <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Night Elf Druid <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Dynatos <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Dwarf Warrior <Emeritus>, Stormrage
Quote:This makes me sad. I vendored a whole lot of Solid Stone a couple weeks ago because I couldn't even give it away (I tried AH at low BO and actually giving it away and couldn't get rid of it).

Well the amount of Solid stone I need at first seemed intimidating, but now that it seems you had an abundance maybe that means others will too -- Which in the end means I wont have to pay as much for it. I really dont want to have to farm 1k Solid stone.

-Zyn

Zyn's You Tube Channel