The Chinese Government Must be Stopped!
The Lurker Lounge is blocked by China's firewalls!

How will the Chinese ever learn how to play Diablo correctly?

This is crushing.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
They'd probably just farm gold in the Church for hours on end.
I can't find any websites that are permitted--including official Chinese government sites. Maybe it is not accurate.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:How will the Chinese ever learn how to play Diablo correctly?
Well, at least the beginners can get some info at Freshman Diablo so they should be able to stay busy while others work at breaching The Great Firewall of China. What I really want to know is if The Great Firewall of China can be accessed from space.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:The Lurker Lounge is blocked by China's firewalls!

This is crushing.

-Bolty

I was always confused on how that information blocking software worked. Couldn't a curious individual just use one of those IP programs where you log in on a website and use that website to surf the web with a totally different IP than your own (I know there is a specific name for this but I have a very bad headache right now and can't think straight)? Then you would have an out of country IP and would be using an out of country web surfing program - that is of course unless these websites have been banned too.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:I can't find any websites that are permitted--including official Chinese government sites. Maybe it is not accurate.
The only one I've come up with so far is http://uncyclopedia.org , which surprised me. I think there may be some serious flukage. :lol:
Quote:The only one I've come up with so far is http://uncyclopedia.org , which surprised me. I think there may be some serious flukage. :lol:
I withdraw my previous remark. I needed to enable Java script, and then I got working websites, but I got the following disappointing result after testing the Lounge twice:

[Image: LL.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
What you're thinking of is called a "proxy".

And, yes, the "solution", then, is to also ban the proxy.
Quote:The Lurker Lounge is blocked by China's firewalls!

This is crushing.

-Bolty
And people thought I was kidding when I said China is our enemy.

Prosecution rests.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Well, the Chinese spammers manage to find their way here.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Quote:Well, the Chinese spammers manage to find their way here.

Proof positive that Communism doesn't stand a chance against sheer Capitalistic Ingenuity!
Quote:I withdraw my previous remark. I needed to enable Java script, and then I got working websites, but I got the following disappointing result after testing the Lounge twice:

[Image: LL.jpg]

Same result I got.
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Nynaeve <span style="color:#33CC00">70 Draenei Priest <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Riselar <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Night Elf Druid <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Dynatos <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Dwarf Warrior <Emeritus>, Stormrage
Quote:The only one I've come up with so far is http://uncyclopedia.org , which surprised me. I think there may be some serious flukage. :lol:

Naturally. Only sites that contain facts are banned.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)