[Terenas] A Friday evening with the Black Morass
I noticed from the Kara key thread that a bunch of us are on the Black Morass step of the chain, myself included. I will be available Friday evening for just such a run, starting around 7ish server time (possibly earlier, depending on how cooperative the kid is being).

In addition to the Kara key, I also have the Elixer Mastery quest to complete which requires Black Morass drops. According to some sites, multiple runs may be needed to collect all the drops so I'd probably be open to running it a few times, especially since there's some pretty phat rogue loot that drops.

Anyone else interested?
Quote:I noticed from the Kara key thread that a bunch of us are on the Black Morass step of the chain, myself included. I will be available Friday evening for just such a run, starting around 7ish server time (possibly earlier, depending on how cooperative the kid is being).

In addition to the Kara key, I also have the Elixer Mastery quest to complete which requires Black Morass drops. According to some sites, multiple runs may be needed to collect all the drops so I'd probably be open to running it a few times, especially since there's some pretty phat rogue loot that drops.

Anyone else interested?

Isolde needs the black morass for the key, for the portal quest, and for loot too. The sword that drops there is currently my main loot goal and so I would LOVE to get in some BM runs. Not sure two rogues in the same group are a good idea though so hopefully we can get multiple groups going. I should be around friday.
Quote:Anyone else interested?
I am very interested, as I am on the same step in that sequence. I think we have several people that are. I won't be on until around 8:30.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I had another thought for this Friday. Do we have enough people that need Steamvault and Arcatraz key pieces to warrant a focus party? By that I mean, a group that does Steamvault and Arcatraz just to the key pieces (both are about 1/4 of the way into the instance), and then perhaps a run of Black Morass on the red eye run(s)? I would be happy to tank those runs to help get people caught up. Who's with me?
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:I noticed from the Kara key thread that a bunch of us are on the Black Morass step of the chain, myself included. I will be available Friday evening for just such a run, starting around 7ish server time (possibly earlier, depending on how cooperative the kid is being).

Anyone else interested?
I'm there for Black Morass. Hopefully we will have enough tanks and healers to get the job done for everyone who wants.
Intolerant monkey.

Anyone else interested?

Geldauran needs the Black Morass, and I'm pretty sure I'll be there at least sometime that evening.

-Jester
Mark me down for the red-eye. Anything else is too iffy at this point.
[Image: sig-596799.jpg]
Xar got his Steamvault ket part last night, so now I'm up to the Black Morass as well. I should be on around 8 ST, possibly a little later. I've even seen Black Morass, so it sounds like fun. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I am unsure I will be able to be on this Friday night, but it's likely that I will not.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
It is unlikely I will be available on Friday.
I'm up for as much Black Morass as it takes for exalted, normal or heroic. Be happy to be part of the force running people through SV/Arc for their fragments as well.

Cheers,
~FragB)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
I will make plans for a run this Friday and will post if it turns out I cant make it.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!

Yuri is up for anything. I would really like the rep but I'm not yet up to that part of the chain. Only key parts I have are from Mech and Steamvaults. I would like to finish one or the other (or both). I still need rep everywhere so it really doesn't matter yet.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Isolde has now completed the quests in the Black Morass. She still needs her sword to drop from it though and so would still like to run it if there ends up being slots available.
I will hopefully be on this Friday, but my plans have not yet solidified.

Currently I need the Steamvault and Arcatraz key pieces.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]