Looking for: Bostic
Quote:Well, Rogues get their bugged fireghtning arrows, Sorcerers get their bugged/badly designed fireballs, but what do we warrior get? Nothing, that is why we rely on skill to outclass everyone else!!!
Nothing? Warriors get an innate blocking bonus* that goes away after their first gaming session ends. So all you need to do to be uber is never quit your game and you'll be awesome at blocking!

-Bolty

* Holy crap, I can't believe I actually remember this.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:So it's been about 10 years. You ready to go on a hell/hell run yet?:D

I'll do it in my sleep. Make sure it is packed with Soulburners:)
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Quote:I'll do it in my sleep. Make sure it is packed with Soulburners:)

Soulburners? Those are them grey rock things that don't move around a whole lot and kind of stand there while you smack at 'em, right?

--me
Quote:Soulburners? Those are them grey rock things that don't move around a whole lot and kind of stand there while you smack at 'em, right?
--me

No idea about the colour, I simply teleport in an kill them too fast to see that.... Are you sure you are not talking about those statues sorcerers like to stand next to forever swining at? Especiall at the final level...
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Quote:No idea about the colour, I simply teleport in an kill them too fast to see that.... Are you sure you are not talking about those statues sorcerers like to stand next to forever swining at? Especiall at the final level...

Wait a second, I thought the soul burners were the highest level of succubi, the ones with the blue wings and yellow bloodstars.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:No idea about the colour, I simply teleport in an kill them too fast to see that.... Are you sure you are not talking about those statues sorcerers like to stand next to forever swining at? Especiall at the final level...

Tell me about it: triple immunes slow a mage down to a warrior's killing speed. But a good mage is such a bad ass he doesn't need to kill them, so they become his entourage.

-Lem
Quote:Tell me about it: triple immunes slow a mage down to a warrior's killing speed.

See discussion above about exploits and lack of skill need for sorcerers and rogues....:rolleyes:
Quote:Wait a second, I thought the soul burners were the highest level of succubi, the ones with the blue wings and yellow bloodstars.
They appear as many things to many people. Rogues see dance partners. Sorcerors see garden statuary. Warriors see bar wenches to grab and hold. Characters with -LR jewelry see Succubi-type enemies, but never know if they're Snow Witches or Soul Burners— they all look the same to him.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Quote:They appear as many things to many people. Rogues see dance partners. Sorcerors see garden statuary. Warriors see bar wenches to grab and hold. Characters with -LR jewelry see Succubi-type enemies, but never know if they're Snow Witches or Soul Burners— they all look the same to him.

Yay, I never saw anything but a not so dressed upper woman body.... you mean there was more to it?
Quote:p.s. Yes, unfortunately, it does seem that Claudio's page has vanished into the aether.
It has been gone for a while now. I have a copy of the entire site though. I made it when I was on dialup and browsing that heavily image laden site took forever. The whole thing is 24M zipped up. If anyone wants a copy email me at Lorance Stinson AT gmail DOT com and I'll see what I can do. (Obviously remove the spaces and change AT to @ and DOT to .).
Hi,

Quote:On an almost related note, has Claudio's Page gone to the great bitbucket in the sky?
You could browse it here, using the Wayback Machine internet archive (although it's horribly slow at the moment). Click here for Claudio's site from other points in time, if needed.

-Kylearan

There are two kinds of fools. One says, "This is old, and therefore good." And one says, "This is new, and therefore better." - John Brunner, The Shockwave Rider
Quote:Nothing? Warriors get an innate blocking bonus* that goes away after their first gaming session ends. So all you need to do to be uber is never quit your game and you'll be awesome at blocking!
JG; 2.2.2
Warriors get critical hit too. Double damage with a probability percentage equal to charcater level.

I don't believe I remembered THAT! (I didn't remember the JG reference though - I had to look that up). Of course, your remembering a bug that only occurs in a specific circumstance is arguably more impressive.

-Bob
Don't forget the blockrate, hit recovery, and the speed at which they swing various pointy objects. Surely that's enough for you chunky folk to keep up with the mage's meagre fast-cast-rate.

--me
Quote:JG; 2.2.2
Warriors get critical hit too. Double damage with a probability percentage equal to charcater level.

I don't believe I remembered THAT! (I didn't remember the JG reference though - I had to look that up). Of course, your remembering a bug that only occurs in a specific circumstance is arguably more impressive.

-Bob

The issue was not what features that got designed into each character. Obviously they are different or they would all be the same character, I was talking about what BUGS each character class got for them, we warriors got none that works in our favor as oposed to the Rogue and the Sorcerer. Now, if you call the critical hit a bug, then we can start talking, but you need to show that first;)
Quote:The issue was not what features that got designed into each character. Obviously they are different or they would all be the same character, I was talking about what BUGS each character class got for them, we warriors got none that works in our favor as oposed to the Rogue and the Sorcerer. Now, if you call the critical hit a bug, then we can start talking, but you need to show that first;)

I think the REAL bug is that Warriors are mutated golems who've broken free from their masters.

--me
Quote:The issue was not what features that got designed into each character. Obviously they are different or they would all be the same character, I was talking about what BUGS each character class got for them, we warriors got none that works in our favor as oposed to the Rogue and the Sorcerer. Now, if you call the critical hit a bug, then we can start talking, but you need to show that first;)
Critical hit provides an advantage to the warrior; since that clearly can't have been intended, it's gotta be a bug. QED.;)
And the days are not full enough
And the nights are not full enough
And life slips by like a field mouse
____________.Not shaking the grass.
-- Ezra Pound, "And the days are not full enough"
Quote:Critical hit provides an advantage to the warrior; since that clearly can't have been intended, it's gotta be a bug. QED.;)

That is not an advantage, we would kill just as well without it. Besides, it is not a general purpose bug available to all but only benefitting one class as the others. We warriors doens't have any of those. But as I said, not that it matters, we rock anyway:)