Stormrage: Gruul's Lair - King Maulgar (cancelled)
Same as last time, except a 1:30 start based on feedback from last time that it was just a bit too early. Gruul's Lair with the goal of defeating High King Maulgar on Sunday, March 18th, at 1:30 PM Server time. All level 70s on Stormrage who are friends of the <Lurkers> guild are invited to sign up if interested. We'll walk in there and take some more whacks at him until, say, 4:00 PM at the latest.

Sign up with your character class and build. No keying necessary, you just walk in, kill a few trash mobs, and you're looking at him. You can get the basic rundown of the encounter here.

Cleoboltra, Priest, holy/disc.

Cancelled due to general lack of interest.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Tahapenes, Warlock, 0/21/40 presently

Just realized I can't make this run...:(
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Hmm, I might be able to make this, my on-line RP campaign should be having an 'off' week that time.

Tuftears, druid, 33 resto, 28 feral
lochnar - mage - frost/arcane
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I'd like to come, if you'll have me.

Nynaeve, Priest - 23/38/0
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Nynaeve <span style="color:#33CC00">70 Draenei Priest <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Riselar <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Night Elf Druid <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Dynatos <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Dwarf Warrior <Emeritus>, Stormrage
Zynli would love to go -- Sublety Rogue - level 70.
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Liara, another 23/38/0 priest.
Mio - Hunter

As usual, pending on the wife's plans for the day.
Bevock - Paladin - 41 holy, 13 - Protection, 7-Retribution (Buffs are us!)
Bevock - 85 Paladin - Stormrage
525 Mining 525 Blacksmith
Seiki - protection warrior
[Image: 21740hrsxL.png]
I would love to come but this is the last weekend of my girlfriend's spring break so I am going to be hanging out with her. If we give it a try the following week, I will definitely be there! :)
-TheDragoon
Zhania, 33 Enh/28 Resto Shaman. Possibly 20/41 by then though:)
[Image: 259402pnMDg.png]
I'd like to come. I can bring Garek, demonology warlock, or Bakaar, protection warrior, as needed.