SR Saturday 10am Shadow Lab
Holyrain is still looking to get his first key fragment, and would like to make a run on Saturday. The 10am time is just to get a concrete discussion started, so please post if you have any interest at all. If we can arrange an early weekend run we can try to get the second fragment this weekend too.
[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Quote:Holyrain is still looking to get his first key fragment, and would like to make a run on Saturday. The 10am time is just to get a concrete discussion started, so if please post if you have any interest at all. If we can arrange an early weekend run we can try to get the second fragment this weekend too.

I MAY be able to make this. I'll check with the boss.
Quote:Holyrain is still looking to get his first key fragment, and would like to make a run on Saturday. The 10am time is just to get a concrete discussion started, so please post if you have any interest at all. If we can arrange an early weekend run we can try to get the second fragment this weekend too.

I might be able to make this as well, probably will only have an hour or two, then will need to take care of things around the house for a few hours.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:Holyrain is still looking to get his first key fragment, and would like to make a run on Saturday. The 10am time is just to get a concrete discussion started, so please post if you have any interest at all. If we can arrange an early weekend run we can try to get the second fragment this weekend too.

Pavis is available. If a sub-70 is acceptable, Hykim just got the key to SL last night, and so is also available for healing.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I should be able to heal a run at this time provided we're done no later than 1:00 (preferably noon so I can eat something and finish some preparations for the 1:30 Gruul's Layer run). That shouldn't be a problem, but I'm still putting it out there as my time constraint.
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Nynaeve <span style="color:#33CC00">70 Draenei Priest <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Riselar <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Night Elf Druid <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Dynatos <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Dwarf Warrior <Emeritus>, Stormrage
I think Lochnar has a quest in there again now, as well as needing another run or two to get revered for keying. However, the time is one I can't guarantee, so please mark Lochnar as glad to go, if on, but give the slot to anyone else that can make the commitment first.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
So it sounds like Bun-Bun, Dynatos, and I can make it, and Tal, Lissa and Loch can maybe make it. For you maybes please confirm availabilty, or I'll try to find you on line tonight. I think tentatively we can plan to go ahead with this, but I'll make another post later tonight once I get confirmation.

Stormrage characters:
We have four for sure. Did not have a chance to talk to Tal or Loch tonight. I'll show up and should be able to get a fifth one way or another.

Stormrage characters:
Well, I'm on right now so, if you see this before te run, you have a mage available, if needed. Give me a yell in game if you want me to include Lochnar.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."