Work Diversions
When bored at work, how does everyone temporarily divert themselves? (Assuming you have a computer with internet)

Naturally, the Lounge is my top diversion. Besides that, I often frequent these sites and highly recommend them to everyone else.

Fark: Best news site ever. People find stories, think of clever titles and submit them.
Digg: Second best news site ever. More stories, but less funny titles and more crappy stories.
Winterbells: Cool little flash game. You're a bunny and you get to jump around. What's not to like?
Girls Are Pretty: Weird blog-type thing. There's a post for every day that makes up a holiday for that day and has a short story of how that day goes down for you. Not very clean and in fact, sometimes quite disturbing. No images though, just text so nothing to worry about when you click the link.
DOTA!: Best WC3 custom map ever. Worst forums ever (think WoW forums but worse) but occasionally a gem comes through that is worth reading.

Alright, cough up the links. I know you guys have them.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
I have no time at work to visit a computer; I generally see one patient after another with no break. However, I believe you would like popurls.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:I have no time at work to visit a computer; I generally see one patient after another with no break. However, I believe you would like popurls.
Wow, awesome place. It's (almost)all the cool things on the internet combined!:w00t:

Thank ya very much.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune