Stormrage - Karazhan Keying
Well, I was hoping there would be more solo quests I could get out of the way for keying, but looking at the quest chain says that isn't so. I now have to get a run into Shadow Labyrinth for the first fragment. Is anyone else starting work on the key so we can form a group to get through the whole process?
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Well, I was hoping there would be more solo quests I could get out of the way for keying, but looking at the quest chain says that isn't so. I now have to get a run into Shadow Labyrinth for the first fragment. Is anyone else starting work on the key so we can form a group to get through the whole process?

Unless I'm in Kharazhan I'm always good for some keying action. I believe we're going in tonight - maybe we can aim for Wed?
Quote:Well, I was hoping there would be more solo quests I could get out of the way for keying, but looking at the quest chain says that isn't so. I now have to get a run into Shadow Labyrinth for the first fragment. Is anyone else starting work on the key so we can form a group to get through the whole process?

Pavis is keyed and ready for Shadow Labs.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Holyrain is ready as well.
[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Lochnar is on the next quest for the second and third fragments of the key, but, if I can help with your hunt for the first fragment, let me know.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
It looks like it will come down to finding a healer.

Stormrage characters:
If I'm available and have the time, I'm more than willing to heal Shadow Labs.
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Nynaeve <span style="color:#33CC00">70 Draenei Priest <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Riselar <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Night Elf Druid <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Dynatos <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Dwarf Warrior <Emeritus>, Stormrage
I'm going to propose a time: how about wednesday at 8pm server time?

Stormrage characters:
Unfortunately, as I'm a college student, it's nigh on impossible for me to schedule things during the week. I can make a weekend schedule with a few days of advanced notice, but I never know when, or if, I'll log on during the week since my evenings are dedicated to school work.
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Nynaeve <span style="color:#33CC00">70 Draenei Priest <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Riselar <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Night Elf Druid <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Dynatos <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Dwarf Warrior <Emeritus>, Stormrage
Quote:I'm going to propose a time: how about wednesday at 8pm server time?

This week has taken a bad turn at work for me. I'm paired with a night-owl that works much later than most, so I'm probably not available until the weekend. Don't wait on me, though - if a run comes together, do it.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla