Attractive Dance Forms of Kerala
:wub:A <advertising link removed> can be customized to incorporate performances and understanding of its ethnic art forms. Kerala has a rich cultural heritage with various dance forms and martial arts performed to the accompaniment of vocal and instrumental music. In Chakkiarkoothu, the story is recited in a quasi-dramatic style with emphasis on eloquent declarations with appropriately suggestive facial expressions and hand gestures. It is one of the oldest of theatrical arts peculiar to Kerala.

Chakyar is one among the many upper cast Hindus, dependant on the temple, adept in telling stories from the legends in a humorous and enchanting manner. And koothu means dance.

Attired in a gilt bordered cloth, wearing a red cap and ornaments on the neck, ear and hands, he recites the scriptural poem and annotations with witty and humorous examples and anecdotes with the accompaniment of the cymbals and the Mizhavu, (a percussion instrument made of covering an narrow mouthed big earthen jar with deer skin).

He is licensed to tease and cut jokes on anyone among the audience, even the mighty ruler, during the discourse exploiting the legendary situations as all those are permitted as the prerogatives of the Chakyar. One should know Malayalam to enjoy the congenital jokes. :blush:

What is your opinion on the player's demand for tactical micromanagement of a Low-Armored Warrior when dealing with a swarm of melee-oriented enemies exceeding four in number?
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Before anyone takes umbrage at what I'm about to say, let me explain that I was personally offended -- and I don't easily offend -- by the value India Destination Tours places on making me leave the country. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and protect our peace, privacy, and safety. Considering that history has proven beyond any doubt that I am appalled that I have cause to write this article, I offer that India Destination Tours's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth, but only tyrannical answers, passive-aggressive resolutions to conflicts. I'm not writing this post for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival.

I like to face facts. I like to look reality right in the eye and not pretend it's something else. And the reality of our present situation is this: It would be wrong to imply that India Destination Tours is involved in some kind of conspiracy to prevent the real problems from being solved. It would be wrong because its principles are far beyond the conspiracy stage. Not only that, but it says it's going to excoriate attempts to bring questions of alarmism into the (essentially apolitical) realm of pedagogy in language and writing as soon as our backs are turned. Good old India Destination Tours. It just loves to open its mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how superstitious they sound. Listen carefully: What I just wrote is not based on merely a single experience or anecdote. Rather, it is based upon the wisdom of accumulated years, spanning two continents, and proven by the fact that India Destination Tours managed to convince a bunch of the most incontinent carousers you'll ever see to help it make mountains out of molehills. What was the quid pro quo there? The most appealing theory has to do with the way that it is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when obstreperous slackers dismantle the family unit. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that its way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. And fear of conceited televangelists like India Destination Tours who destroy the natural beauty of our parks and forests. India Destination Tours has declared that it's staging a revolt against everyone who wants to get my message about India Destination Tours out to the world. It's revolting all right; the very sight of India Destination Tours turns my stomach. All kidding aside, to make up for all of the time it's wasted blathering, India Destination Tours should step aside and let me take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. How much more illumination does that fact need before India Destination Tours can grasp it? Assuming the answer is "a substantial amount", let me point out that India Destination Tours occasionally shows what appears to be warmth, joy, love, or compassion. You should realize, however, that these positive expressions are more feigned than experienced and invariably serve an ulterior motive, such as to initiate a reign of odious terror. Who is India Destination Tours to decide what is morally acceptable for us and what is not?

If India Destination Tours wants to capitalize on our needs and vulnerabilities, fine. Just don't make me develop an eating disorder while it's at it. India Destination Tours likes to quote all of the saccharine, sticky moralisms about "human rights" and the evils of fetishism. But as soon as we stop paying attention, it invariably instructs its comrades to commit all sorts of mortal sins -- not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones. Then, when someone notices, the pattern repeats from the beginning. Though this game may seem perverse beyond belief to any sane individual, it makes perfect sense in light of India Destination Tours's vainglorious, sanctimonious traducements.

Even those few who benefit from India Destination Tours's plans for the future fail to recognize their current manifestation as a callow, deluded form of simplism. But it doesn't stop there. The following theorem may therefore be established as an eternally valid truth: If I had my druthers, India Destination Tours would never have had the opportunity to burn its opponents at the stake. As it stands, I know some destructive, uncompromising energumens who actually believe that India Destination Tours is a paragon of morality and wisdom. Incredible? Those same people have told me that violence and prejudice are funny. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that there are those who are informed and educated about the evils of mandarinism, and there are those who are not. India Destination Tours is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why it presents itself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically motivated methods of pedagogy and analysis into higher education. India Destination Tours is eloquent in its denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors wrongheaded, venom-spouting philosophasters. And here we have the ultimate irony, because if, five years ago, I had described an organization like India Destination Tours to you and told you that in five years, it'd lead to the destruction of the human race, you'd have thought me vindictive. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how it never tires of trying to extinguish fires with gasoline. India Destination Tours presumably hopes that the magic formula will work some day. In the meantime, it seems to have resolved to learn nothing from experience, which tells us that the first response to this from its legatees is perhaps that its blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: The key to its soul is its longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. India Destination Tours dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, we mustn't let it commit confrontational, in-your-face acts of violence, intimidation, and incivility. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy.

In the end, we have to ask, "Has India Destination Tours ever considered what would happen if a small fraction of its time spent trying to steal our birthrights was instead spent on something productive?" The answer is not obvious, because I can no longer get very excited about any revelation of its hypocrisy or crookedness. It's what I've come to expect by now. I try never to argue with India Destination Tours, because it's clear it's not susceptible to reason. If India Destination Tours's thinking were cerebral rather than glandular, it wouldn't consider it such a good idea to abuse science by using it as a mechanism of ideology. I find India Destination Tours's self-fulfilling prophecies rather minatory. More than that, I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are India Destination Tours's pernicious, wretched contrivances which turn scapegraces loose against us good citizens. Some people maintain that I urge you to join me in my quest to fight disruptive bloodsuckers. Others believe that inequality does not beget equality. In the interest of clearing up the confusion, I'll make the following observation: My love for people necessitates that I help people see India Destination Tours's churlish, psychotic expostulations for what they are. Yes, I face opposition from India Destination Tours. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. Although the proper definition of "pectinatodenticulate" is hotly disputed, India Destination Tours's method (or school, or ideology -- it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of "India Destination Tours-ism". It is a coldhearted and avowedly filthy philosophy that aims to provide the pretext for police-state measures. Now that I've said what I had to say, I should remark that this post may not endear me to some people. Indeed, it may even cost me a friend or two. However, friends do not let friends get trampled by unforgiving criminal masterminds like India Destination Tours. The truth is the truth and we pay a steep price whenever we ignore it.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Sooooo— you're saying that smart use of Stone Curse and Teleport (made possible by the high Mana pool inherent in the LAW philosophy) to open the range will compel the enemy to face defeat in detail?
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Slow day at work B?:)
Quote:Slow day at work B?:)

I don´t know what it is. Too much alcohol or no television or I´m just getting old. Lately I don´t understand 90% of the topics posted here at the lounge. And this one tops it all, from two posts in this thread I even didn´t understand 90% of the words. (and I don´t mean the posts next to the funny king figure)

What is this all about?

The last topic I understood was the one from shadow about stained glass.....that is some nice stuff.

and there isn´t even a smiley that expresses my feeling....pffff
Eppie, you're a paraphraser, and you don't know it! (Hmff! Didn't work as well without "poet.":P)

There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!
- Comic-book store guy

[Image: comicbookguy.png]
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Quote:I don´t know what it is. Too much alcohol or no television or I´m just getting old. Lately I don´t understand 90% of the topics posted here at the lounge. And this one tops it all, from two posts in this thread I even didn´t understand 90% of the words. (and I don´t mean the posts next to the funny king figure)

What is this all about?

The last topic I understood was the one from shadow about stained glass.....that is some nice stuff.
and there isn´t even a smiley that expresses my feeling....pffff
Dearest Eppie, whatever soil boggles on top of a friendship! Because, above a teenage moans a successful apathy. You see, this is just another long series of Occhi belittling Europeans averaging the advance of pressure throughout the barrister. India Destination Tours frequents the success within the whatever paperback. A science retracts our syndrome. With the catholic poet bucks his matched wrapper. When can Occhi laughing scream against the expenditure? How can Eppie crying accept? A wrap recovers under a volunteer. Occhi laughing defines Eppie crying past the qualifying day. Underneath the agony stamps the potential specimen.

P.S. You too can generate random word drivel masking your pathetic advertisements. This thread is nonsense and so was the original post.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:Angel' date='Feb 21 2007, 10:21 PM' post='124670']
Eppie, you're a paraphraser, and you don't know it! (Hmff! Didn't work as well without "poet.":P)
There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!
- Comic-book store guy

[Image: comicbookguy.png]

Haha, it has to be subconcious. Because I should know the episode in which he said that, and for that I have heard that phrase again.
I think I am finally reaching the state that without knowing it I will quote things I see on TV.
From now on I will spell everything with letters.

Regarding computers and internet however......I'm lagging miles behind.
I once used (correctly, I might add) the word 'abrogated' in casual conversation, then paused to ponder how I pulled that off without knowing: 1) what exactly the word meant; because 2) I had scant little idea of just where I picked up the word in the first place!
Quote:I once used (correctly, I might add) the word 'abrogated' in casual conversation, then paused to ponder how I pulled that off without knowing: 1) what exactly the word meant; because 2) I had scant little idea of just where I picked up the word in the first place!
It came from the box of Cracker Jacks™ you had just eaten.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quote:Attired in a gilt bordered cloth, wearing a red cap and ornaments on the neck, ear and hands, he recites the scriptural poem and annotations with witty and humorous examples and anecdotes with the accompaniment of the cymbals and the Mizhavu, (a percussion instrument made of covering an narrow mouthed big earthen jar with deer skin).
Fashion emergency, say I.
Quote: . . . licensed to tease . . . One should know Malayalam to enjoy the congenital jokes. :blush:
Loved the palindrome, but I could do without the teasing.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Ah... I remember this. Come on. Share the link, Bolty.

--Copadope
Quote:Ah... I remember this. Come on. Share the link, Bolty.
What link? Didn't you think my wall of text was cohesive enough to be written by myself?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:What link? Didn't you think my wall of text was cohesive enough to be written by myself?

-Bolty
I actually thought it made too much sense to be written by you:shuriken:

Pointless jab, no base behind it:D
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Thank you for your thoughtful reply. One question, though: Do you actually want Lord Bowl Tea to biologically or psychologically engineer careless ogres to make them even more ugly than they already are? Because that's what'll happen if we don't disabuse Lord Tea of the notion that the Eleventh Commandment is, "Thou shalt inject even more fear and divisiveness into political campaigns".

Edit- found one I liked better
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete