(Terenas) Pre-TBC quest cleanup night, Fri. 2/23 ~5pm ST
I don't know about you guys but I have a few old-school quests that I just can't bring myself to abandon. At our level of gearing now it would probably only take an evening of dedicated questing to bang these out for everyone (assuming others didn't abandon all Azerothian quests), which is what I propose we do.:)Here's what I still have:
  • Ony Key questline (I need 2 more dragon eyes from UBRS and I know there are a few others that need the UBRS run)<>
  • The Active Agent (Argent Dawn Commission upgrade quest) - I could probably solo/duo this with a druid but I don't have a Strat key<>
    [st]
    I'd be up for anything else also, but the Ony key is the main one I'm interested in just for completeness' sake. Plus I would like to go along if we ever decide to 5-man her.:)
Taiza was needing some of that stuff, but has abandoned the quests. Mogo just abandoned silly stuff in Silithus so she doesn't need anything back in Azeroth really. Regardless, I'm available Friday and will bring whichever character will help out the most so probably Mogo.:)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Taiza was needing some of that stuff, but has abandoned the quests. Mogo just abandoned silly stuff in Silithus so she doesn't need anything back in Azeroth really. Regardless, I'm available Friday and will bring whichever character will help out the most so probably Mogo.:)

I can bring some artillery if you like. I might even heal a little, if it's needed.:P
--Mav