Let's Swap Rep Items
Okay, i'm not sure the best way to organize this, but I guess it's to state which of your toons is Aldor/Scryer and what items need vs which you'd give away.

Go, Rep whores, go!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Taunshu - Aldor
Littledude - Scryer
Andar - Scryer
Myrrian - ??Aldor? not decided for sure yet
others TBD

I will likely be swapping the items among them for awhile. Also keep in mind that these items might be profitable on the AH for awhile yet as various players seek to push up their toons faction faster for near future.
Quote:Okay, i'm not sure the best way to organize this, but I guess it's to state which of your toons is Aldor/Scryer and what items need vs which you'd give away.

Go, Rep whores, go!

Warthed - Aldor

for now he's the only toon I'll be grinding rep with so I have a lot of Scryer trinkets to trade.
lochnar - scryer
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Okay, i'm not sure the best way to organize this, but I guess it's to state which of your toons is Aldor/Scryer and what items need vs which you'd give away.

Go, Rep whores, go!

There is now a Bank-Toon that will hold items. His name is LurkerBank and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sending out stuff.
Quote:There is now a Bank-Toon that will hold items. His name is LurkerBank and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sending out stuff.

Conzo sent stuff and 25g for expenses.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabramage is Aldor - tailoring

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Liska is Aldor. Not sure what Skybreak will be, but I was pondering Scryer for the +defense enchants. :)
-TheDragoon

Go, Rep whores, go!

Scryer: Tahapenes, Lissanna, Orisella
Aldor: Lizzyborden
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:There is now a Bank-Toon that will hold items. His name is LurkerBank and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sending out stuff.
How is this intended to work? Pagekeeper works because the supply tends to outpace demand. Over all the questing you will find multiple copies of several pages but only need one of each per toon. With rep items, demand will immediately overwhelm supply. Once toons have made their rep, and moved on to grinding other areas and quests, will there still be supply coming in from other quests and instances/raids to fill the bank?

If it is intended to be a straight swap facilitator, there are a couple problems. First, someone needs to keep track of who sent what in when so that the alternate faction items can be sent back, in order according to the schedule the swap in items arrived, as they become available. There will also be an inequity between scryer and aldor supplies. Aldor items do seem to drop more frequently, but will it be sufficient to make up for a smaller number of scryer toons sending in aldor items they don't need?

Maybe it is just me who doesn't fully understand what the intention here is, but, it does seem that there is need to spell out how people are expected to use this LurkerBank.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."