SR Sunday 2/11 8 PM Mana Tombs
Holyrain has offered to tank this, so we need a healer, or we can't get it done, but let's try it!

Sabramage - lost but polite
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Holyrain has offered to tank this, so we need a healer, or we can't get it done, but let's try it!

Sabramage - lost but polite

Zynli -- 65 Rogue...sort of... Is interested =D

Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
I have no idea where this is, but I'll contribute Pavis. I can bring Hykim for healing, but she's just 63 and I suspect not up to the task.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I can be there (where ever it is?) with Taunshu.

Quote:I have no idea where this is, but I'll contribute Pavis. I can bring Hykim for healing, but she's just 63 and I suspect not up to the task.
Sounding more like we may need to set one evening aside to get some secondary character along some to provide this backup better.
Edit: I don't think I can make this, I forgot about the NWN2 game I play with some friends at around that time. Sorry!
Quote:Edit: I don't think I can make this, I forgot about the NWN2 game I play with some friends at around that time. Sorry!

Tufty, thanks so much for having been willing. It's been too long since we partied.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:I can be there (where ever it is?) with Taunshu.
Sounding more like we may need to set one evening aside to get some secondary character along some to provide this backup better.

Hykim and Myrrian are the ones that spring to mind. I've put some time in on Hykim and got her close to 64, but she could use some help with HP group quests and Coilfang instances to push her along. I could also respec her to be more heal-capable.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Hykim and Myrrian are the ones that spring to mind. I've put some time in on Hykim and got her close to 64, but she could use some help with HP group quests and Coilfang instances to push her along. I could also respec her to be more heal-capable.

I'd be happy to help when I'm on line. Just let me know.
[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny