SR Saturday at 10 AM, server time
Random request time: Let's go pound UBRS!

Yes, that's UBRS, as in the instance in Blackrock Mountain, not a new TBC instance. Sadly, there are few really good tanking trinkets for bear Druids that were added in TBC, so the Mark of Tyranny is still one of the best trinkets a bear can get. Since I had no success with LBRS runs before TBC came out (tried a couple times and ended up with server crashes and other annoyances causing the run to fail), I went back this week with my level 70 Druid and solo'd Wyrmthalak to get the start of the quest line. Now all I need to do is kill Drakkisath and I'll get my trinket! However, I think that soloing Drakkisath is probably outside of the realm of possibilities so I would like to get a group of however many people I can to come help, up to 10. Since many of us are getting up toward level 70, I expect we should be able to blast through UBRS so I would like to see as quick a run as we can manage. Sadly, I do not have a key so hopefully someone else will be around to open the door for me.

So come help me get one of the best tanking trinkets in the game as we blast through the instance to show UBRS how uber we are!

What? - Killing General Drakkisath for the Mark of Tyranny!
Where? - UBRS turbo-run!
When? - Saturday at 10 AM, server time
Why? - Mark of Tyranny is awesome for bear tanks and a glorious romp through UBRS will be fun!
How? - Lurkers are going to rock the instance as we blast through to Drakkisath!
-TheDragoon
Quote:Random request time: Let's go pound UBRS!

I'm up for it. Regrettably, none of my herd have a key.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
If I'm on, I'm in. Alas, no key.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
If I'm up that early (I've become quite the late riser) I can at least open the door with Gnolack.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
If I'm on, I'm up for this. Cleoboltra has a key and would thoroughly enjoy seeing how much of a difference 10 levels makes. I demand pulling with wild abandon and complete recklessness. Let's see how badly we can smash the place up.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:If I'm on, I'm up for this. Cleoboltra has a key and would thoroughly enjoy seeing how much of a difference 10 levels makes. I demand pulling with wild abandon and complete recklessness. Let's see how badly we can smash the place up.

-Bolty

You'll be happy to note that the last couple of times I ran UBRS after 2.0 but before TBC launched that the Rend event was no longer timed (well it was but it was different). You had X time before the next group would spawn, but the next group would spawn as soon as you killed the last group. This cut a good chunk of time off (though it made it tough to skin and loot at times) because when you were destroying the mobs you didn't have to sit and wait for the next group. However if you were too slow you could still get multiple groups (so if you were 4 manning it like we did a few times you might not kill the last mob before the next group).

That should really help with smashing it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Will try to be on.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Sabramage reporting for duty.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
If I'm awake/around, this sounds like a blast, and I'd love to help out.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
I'll probably be on at this time, and would like to help out. *Tries to pull aggro on ever mob and see if bolty can keep me up.*
[Image: 21740hrsxL.png]
Well that was definitely a success! We started up at 7:02 and were finished at 7:35. 33 minutes from start to finish with a dead Drakkisath. :) We then proceeded to knock off Valthalak for completeness despite it being the first time fighting him for most of the group. Great run, everyone, and now I've got my Mark of Tyranny!
-TheDragoon