animated movies
what favorite animated movies that you've watched?
for me it the shrek and the chicken little...:D

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/al...nLittleSing.jpg
NO CAPES!
[Image: ednafw4.jpg]
I am a fan of the movies by Hayao Miyazaki. In particular, I like Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind and Spirited Away. :) Yes, they both belabour the environmentalist theme, but even so, I just like the stories.

And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Quote:I am a fan of the movies by Hayao Miyazaki. In particular, I like Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind and Spirited Away. :) Yes, they both belabour the environmentalist theme, but even so, I just like the stories.

Grave of the Fireflies.

**Goes and gets spork to saw wrists open at the very thought**
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Oooh, I love Miyazaki, too.:) I really like Totoro, even if it's the most simplistic of all of them.

Have you ever seen Porco Rosso? I have it, but haven't found the time to watch it yet. I'm also not sure of the kid-friendliness of that one, although, at 9 (eep!), she'd probably be OK regardless...
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Quote:Grave of the Fireflies.

**Goes and gets spork to saw wrists open at the very thought**

That [film] was going to be my comment. I caught the film on IFC (the Independant Film Channel) a few years ago and was quite impressed.
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!

hhmm...it has got to be princess mononoke and nausicaa valley of the wind.also laputa:castle in the sky.i love the way their so detailed.everything has a reaction to the enviroment.cool movies!!!:wub: