Buffalo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffa...Buffalo_buffalo.

Quote:"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." is a grammatically correct sentence used as an example of how homonyms and homophones can be used to create complicated constructs.

That's one hell of a sentence.

edit: damn, I can't edit the topic and now I look like a huge idiot
Thanks Dee. Now I have a headache, and will probably have nightmares either about buffalo or English teachers.
[Image: Dances11.JPG]

Tatanka.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:[Image: Dances11.JPG]

Tatanka.

-Bolty

[Image: ojsimpsonbullalors7.jpg]

Buffalo.
http://www.experiencenature.com/BuffaloFacts.html

Quote:HOW AMERICAN INDIANS UTILIZED THE BUFFALO
* Meat To Eat
* Dung For Fires
* Brains For Tanning Hides
* Gallstones For Yellow Paint
* Hooves Boiled To Make Glue
* Horns For Cups And Spoons
* Small Bones For Knives And Tools
* Sinew For Bowstrings And Sewing Thread
* Tails For Shooing Flies

Seriously? That must have been the rarest paint on Earth. First, you have to get lucky and kill a buffalo who just happens to have gallstones. Second, process said gallstones and get 1g of paint/buffalo. Third... profit?
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Quote:Seriously? That must have been the rarest paint on Earth. First, you have to get lucky and kill a buffalo who just happens to have gallstones. Second, process said gallstones and get 1g of paint/buffalo. Third... profit?

Maybe buffaloes are 99% predisposed to having gallstones the size of watermelons. Maybe when they pee, giant watermelon-sized yellow gallstones fire off in all directions like mana from heaven. *edit* Oh wait I don't think gallstones work that way

[Image: tatankasg0.jpg]

Tatanka.
They just specified what the gallstones were used for, they never said it was the only source of yellow pigment:whistling:
cheezz
"I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it."-Dogbert

"The truth is always greater that the words we use to describe it."

[Image: fun.jpg]
Quote:They just specified what the gallstones were used for, they never said it was the only source of yellow pigment:whistling:

It's the only source of gallstone-colored yellow paint:)
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London