Terenas - Instance Run(s) 1/31
Well I get to play during "normal" hours today. So I was hoping to hit an instance or 2. I've done Ramparts twice so far, so I'd like to some of the others. Necrali was suggesting Mana Tombs since only 5 of us have seen it and I dinged 63 this morning. I should be on before 7pm MST.

I'm up for Blood Furnance, Slave Pens or Underbog too.

Anyone else interested?

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:Well I get to play during "normal" hours today. So I was hoping to hit an instance or 2. I've done Ramparts twice so far, so I'd like to some of the others. Necrali was suggesting Mana Tombs since only 5 of us have seen it and I dinged 63 this morning. I should be on before 7pm MST.

Anyone else interested?

-WimpySmurf
I'll be on around 7:30 server time. Ramparts, Blood Furnace, Slave Pens, Underbog or Mana Tombs would be fine. Picky ain't I? ;) Mogo needs Thrallmar rep so either of those two would be fine. I have no idea what drops come out of Slave Pens or Underbog but I'll assume there's something there for her. Never been in the Mana Tombs yet. Taiza has done Ramparts but not the Furnace. Got some good gear out of the Ramparts, but there's more in there for her I'm sure. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Well I get to play during "normal" hours today. So I was hoping to hit an instance or 2. I've done Ramparts twice so far, so I'd like to some of the others. Necrali was suggesting Mana Tombs since only 5 of us have seen it and I dinged 63 this morning. I should be on before 7pm MST.

Anyone else interested?

-WimpySmurf

And you can be pretty sure that were Treesh goes, GG goes. :) Would love to go back to Ramparts with Krashenk to snag a few pieces. Or move him onto the Blood Furnace with Taiza. Marn will go pretty much anywhere. I'm willing to hop to instances that I don't even know what zone they are in if Treesh and others are willing. I know that I've been pretty much not wanting to hit instances till I've done more of the zone but I'm getting a bit more relaxed on that.

Oh and something to note for anyone hitting the Ramparts. Fazuul is still looking for that staff that comes from the chest by the dragon rider. Well it is a chest so he should be able to come in and loot it if you see it. Unfortunately we forgot about this when it dropped when he was on his rogue. But keep in mind that if something pops out of that chest that no one in the party wants you might be able to get someone else in there that wants it. I just wish I would have remembered sooner. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.