FAQtoid reborn
Heiho,

I've decided to translate some elderly work to english language. It's not finished yet, but about 2/3 of it, and I need a break right now. Note that it represents knowledge up to summer 2006, but AFAIK there were no important discoveries since then.
May it be useful to someone.

DiabloII FAQtoids

Also maybe someone is happy about a real topic here, and not that spambot junk which besmears the beloved Lounge again and again.
so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB
:wub: Thank you, librarian. That is an instant 'add to the Favourites' link. :D

And, yes! What a wonderful surprise to find a 'real post' here, for a change. ;)

Edit: librarian isn't the only one that spells funny sometimes :blush:
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Heiho,

thank you for enjoying it :-)

Now when I see the topic again I notice not just the missing 's' for plural, but also that I've written 'peaces' in the subtitle ... omygod ...
Having worked the lot of two weeks on that page should have had another kind of improvement to my English oO
Bad self-advertisement, but I promise, not all of the texts are written that way. If an admin seeing this would be so kind to correct the topic I'd be grateful.
Anyway, this is why I need a break. Will translate the missing ten pages soon, but not this week anymore. So don't be surprised that some internal links are 404s right now.

<edit>
still five documents to go
<edit#2>
all documents done; needs validating and link checking
<edit#3>
validated and link-checked
link-checking is subject to external site's robots.txt rules
if I've missed some internal links to change to the english counterparts, let me know
</edit_all>
so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB

cool link!!big help to someone playing diablo for the first time!!;)
Quote:cool link!!big help to someone playing diablo for the first time!!;)
Nice avatar...
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune