Auchindoun Instances (SR - 1/29)
Anyone up for hitting some of the Aunchindoun instances tonight? Would like to hit Sekkitt Halls, but want to hit any number of them there. Most the instances in there are 64+ (MT 64 - 66, Sekkitt 65- 67, and other one is 66 - 68). Also possible for an Old Hillsbrad run, but need to be level 66 to enter.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:Anyone up for hitting some of the Aunchindoun instances tonight? Would like to hit Sekkitt Halls, but want to hit any number of them there. Most the instances in there are 64+ (MT 64 - 66, Sekkitt 65- 67, and other one is 66 - 68). Also possible for an Old Hillsbrad run, but need to be level 66 to enter.
I'd be up for it with Liska (who is level 67). I will be available around 9:00 PM, server time, if we wanted to run through some instances. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Anyone up for hitting some of the Aunchindoun instances tonight? Would like to hit Sekkitt Halls, but want to hit any number of them there. Most the instances in there are 64+ (MT 64 - 66, Sekkitt 65- 67, and other one is 66 - 68). Also possible for an Old Hillsbrad run, but need to be level 66 to enter.

I'm only 65 but would love to do an instance.
I'm a late-night type, if you're still looking for people for Sekhett Halls by 10:30 PM server time when I get on, I'd be interested in hangin' with Lurkers.:)
Sorry, tonight is lowbie night.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
It's on, baby.

Pick your instance, they're all good. Ran Hillsbrad for the first time last night and was just blown away by the coolness factor. Can't get enough of TBC instances; Blizzard's really figured out what makes them fun (hint: instances that take 6-7 hours to fully clear at proper level/gear aren't fun, hai2u BRD).

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.