SR Sunday 1/28 10 AM Start
I'm thinking that we could take on Slave Pens - grab some coffee - and hit The Underbog. If we're still feeling go-go-go, we could do Ramparts and Blood Furnace.

Anyone else with a suggestion?

I have someone coming over between 2:30 and 3, so I'll have to be out by 2 for a couple hours.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:I'm thinking that we could take on Slave Pens - grab some coffee - and hit The Underbog. If we're still feeling go-go-go, we could do Ramparts and Blood Furnace.

I have someone coming over between 2:30 and 3, so I'll have to be out by 2 for a couple hours.

I was horribly disappointed by the Slave Pens - there were no writing implements to be found at all! Maybe they have a low drop rate.:)

Nonetheless, I'm in.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I am in.
Quote:I was horribly disappointed by the Slave Pens - there were no writing implements to be found at all! Maybe they have a low drop rate.:)

I'm sure that Bolty got a Montblanc. Check your log.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:I'm sure that Bolty got a Montblanc. Check your log.
Yeah, but that was probably one of the wide nib fountain pen versions. Absolute pain to write with. Reminiscent of Mason Williams' 42 pound fountain pen;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Yeah, but that was probably one of the wide nib fountain pen versions. Absolute pain to write with. Reminiscent of Mason Williams' 42 pound fountain pen;)

--Pete

Or one of those <span style="color:#C0C0C0">30 pound Mackrels you find up on STP.;)

I'm left handed so fountain pens have always been out for me, but I surely do like Gabe's when I use it briefly.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:I'm thinking that we could take on Slave Pens - grab some coffee - and hit The Underbog. If we're still feeling go-go-go, we could do Ramparts and Blood Furnace.

I'm a maybe at this point. We have a birthday party we need to go to and I'm not sure the Mrs. will let me instance. Any chance of an earlier start?
Cleoboltra's always up for instance runs - if I'm on. Can't predict my schedule this weekend.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.