Terenas Tuesday Jan 23 Instance
Necrali will be wanting to hit an instance tonight, available 7:30 server onward. Hitting the instances while underleveled is tremendous fun. Depending on who wants to come we might be able to set up a start time on this thread during the day.

I'd love to hit the Underbog if the right folks are on but I know tanking it is rough if you are too undereleveled. Failing that, I'd go for the Slave Pens again as that was a blast.

Who's with me?
Sir, yes sir!

(I suppose I could hardly be considered unleveled for anything short of Setthek at this point on Frag, feel free to have me sub in Tiga or another player if you're looking to have everything be orange/red to us!)

Cheers,
~Frag B)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Necrali will be wanting to hit an instance tonight, available 7:30 server onward. Hitting the instances while underleveled is tremendous fun. Depending on who wants to come we might be able to set up a start time on this thread during the day.

I'd love to hit the Underbog if the right folks are on but I know tanking it is rough if you are too undereleveled. Failing that, I'd go for the Slave Pens again as that was a blast.

Who's with me?

I'd love to go, but I don't know if I'll be able to until later tonight. We'll see. <_<
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:I'd love to go, but I don't know if I'll be able to until later tonight. We'll see. <_<
Same for me, but I don't know if I'll be on tonight or not. If I am on, it won't be until later, such at 9PM realm time. I would love to go to any of the instances, but my preference is probably slave pens again, as I can wrap up a quest there.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I'm all over it like a bad smell! So far I've only seen Ramparts once, Burning Furnace once, and Slave Pens up through the first boss. So I'm up for anything. Fazuul is about halfway to 62, so I'm still a bit under-levelled for
Slave Pens, at least for tanking, but I'm good to give it another try.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Quote:Fazuul is about halfway to 62, so I'm still a bit under-levelled for
Slave Pens, at least for tanking, but I'm good to give it another try.

FYI we did it with 5 people lastnight... Frag at 65, 3 62s (Mist, Tori, and Durambar) and my priest at 60 and didn't have too much trouble. My priest dinged 61 halfway through (at a very opportune moment, in the middle of a hiary fight where we got 2 pulls), but honestly, I don't think it matters much for healer (just watch aggro radius). L64 and 65 mobs at the end mean that you kinda want your tank at least 62 though. For the little DPS I threw out, resists weren't as bad as I had thought they would be against a +3 level mob, but +4 was pushing it.

I won't be around tonight much, I had my fun lastnight. I hope to end up on more of these 'underleveled' instance groups though, it was huge fun, and Frag was very good about not spilling the beans.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:FYI we did it with 5 people lastnight...
Actually, it was The Underbog that we did last night. Slave Pens is a little lower level, but might have trickier pulls, and it's tough to say which is more challenging. Slave Pens was done once by Lurkers on Saturday by Fragit (63), Vinniejones (62?), Necrali (61), Xarhud (61), and Durambar (61). Both challenging and fun, and clearly a step up from the Hellfire instances. Both are serious workouts on trash for the tanks, and serious workouts for the healers on the boss fights. Play well as a party, or make the long corpse run. Expect to be challenged, surprised, impressed, and to have fun. Blizzard has clearly been perfecting their craft, and I'm surprised we don't have more Lurkers running these instances. I really hope I can make it and tank it tonight!
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Kaydoll and Yuri will be questing. So if you need two dps, we would love to hit an instance. I really don't care which ones we go to. I'm not yet bored with any of them and the loot is still really good. Currently lvl 61 but should ding tonight given the exp rate of the quests/instances.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
I'm up for slave pens/underbog. I'll look for you online

Thanks to all who came, was great. Sorry for anyone who wanted to go but didn't get to.
Quote:...and Frag was very good about not spilling the beans.
I truly couldn't; hearing and watching you guys explore the instances I put so much time into is a joy I didn't think I'd have. It's truly been an honor. :wub:

Cheers,
~Frag :blush:

P.S. Durumbar is now 63...guess what that means?! Mana Tombs! :w00t:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.