SR Monday 1/22 8:30 Server Slave Pens
LaMage would like to see said pens. Anyone else?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:LaMage would like to see said pens. Anyone else?

No idea where they are but I can be there.
Cleoboltra if heals are needed. Sporregar rep FTW!

"Unfortunately, no Tal can be ported to the entrance. He has to swim there for himself." -Morpheus

Tal, head northwest in the Zangarmarsh (west of Hellfire Peninsula) until you find a gigantic lake (Serpent Lake) with a monstrously huge machine in the middle (Coilfang Reservoir). Then, swim down into it. Have faith - you won't drown...no, really...

(Bring some NR gear.)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Cleoboltra if heals are needed. Sporregar rep FTW!

"Unfortunately, no Tal can be ported to the entrance. He has to swim there for himself." -Morpheus

Tal, head northwest in the Zangarmarsh (west of Hellfire Peninsula) until you find a gigantic lake (Serpent Lake) with a monstrously huge machine in the middle (Coilfang Reservoir). Then, swim down into it. Have faith - you won't drown...no, really...

(Bring some NR gear.)

-Bolty

Would a caster need NR there, Bolty, or just a meleer?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I can probably bring Liska if needed. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Would a caster need NR there, Bolty, or just a meleer?
Well, NR is helpful against one encounter in there, the end boss. However, I've already run the place with parties that had no NR gear and we did okay; in fact, I enjoy the challenge it presents without such gear. So if you want to save bag space and you trust me not to add to your repair costs, leave your assorted epic NR pieces in the bank. :)

In the end, nuking the boss faster is always nice, and NR gear slows you down for that objective. Just be sure to open up on it and tear it a new one as fast as you can.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I can be there with Taunshu.
Quote: So if you want to save bag space and you trust me not to add to your repair costs, leave your assorted epic NR pieces in the bank. :)

-Bolty

We don't need no stinking resist gear! We have Bolty!!!

:D:D:D
--Mav