Higher profession cap in BC?
Does anyone know if there will be a higher profession level cap in BC? I have heard that there will be lots of new crafted items but will these be 300 level items or something higher? And if there is a new skill level, how do you acquire it?

The reason for my question is so that I can decide whether to do expensive crafting now, or wait for BC in the hope of skilling up.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quote:Does anyone know if there will be a higher profession level cap in BC? I have heard that there will be lots of new crafted items but will these be 300 level items or something higher? And if there is a new skill level, how do you acquire it?

The reason for my question is so that I can decide whether to do expensive crafting now, or wait for BC in the hope of skilling up.

The cap raises to 375 on everything, trainable pretty much the moment you step into Outland.
Quote:The cap raises to 375 on everything, trainable pretty much the moment you step into Outland.

Thanks! It sounds almost too easy if you can just run through the dark portal.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quote:Thanks! It sounds almost too easy if you can just run through the dark portal.

We'll be saved the silly Uldaman enchanter-runs? I'm all for it! :P