Terenas Lurker ZG
Trying to gauge some interest for another ZG run on Sunday with our Lurkers. Probably start clearing trash around 7:30 server. Please post if you can (and want to) attend, may be late, may have to leave early or cannot attend (or don't want to) at all.

Mogo's in.
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Trying to gauge some interest for another ZG run on Sunday with our Lurkers. Probably start clearing trash around 7:30 server. Please post if you can (and want to) attend, may be late, may have to leave early or cannot attend (or don't want to) at all.

Mogo's in.

I can go, and if it looks like we would have enough people to maybe actually try Hakkar, I would be happy to go in early to just clear trash all over the place. I'm pretty sure as long as the instance doesn't soft reset that the trash in there is on like an 8-10 hour respawn. As long as someone stays in the instance it shouldn't reset on us. But if we could have most of the trash pre-cleared and maybe even a few of the easier priests (though I'd like to hold off on any that someone really wants loot from) it might be possible. Though for some it might mean you are in there for 6+ hours.:)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I doubt that I can make it. I'll be late if I can make it at all.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I *might* be able to make it. I'll be travelling to Vegas that day and with getting into the Hotel, dinner etc I might be able to swing it. If I'm on I'll be glad to go to ZG.:)

Edit: As it turns out we're heading in an hour and a half to hear Bill Gates talk. Sorry to back out folks.
I'm there.

My girlfriend is flying out of town that evening so I'll have to check the flight times and see if this will work. But more than likely I will be able to make this run, though I might be a tad late. I'll post an update to this later once I have checked.

EDIT: Looks like I should be good to go. Annie flies out around 3, so I have to get her to the airport early-ish in the day on Sunday.
-TheDragoon
I'm in. I'd prefer bringing Gorkuk, as he can stand to benefit from some more rep etc. But Fazuul also could use an idol for an enchant, so I can bring Fazuul to heal as well. Just depends on what the raid needs more.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I can be there, will bring Conc.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:I can be there, will bring Conc.

I'll try to be loose to bring Keshoga
--Mav
You know I hate committing to things, but I will probably be around and could tag along. Darcy says I can have the game that night. (she just got a Wii and so is distracted anyway hehe) So my undergeared and badly played rogue should be able to go.
I still have interest in ZG, but I cannot attend this week.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
I'm hoping I can make it. With the Keepers' runs going on for the next two weeks, it'll be pretty high-intensity, but I should be able to squeeze out another evening, especially if it's Lurker ZG.

If Conc and Durambar are there, I can bring Jesana for some healing/dps. If one isn't, or we're pushing really hard for Hakkar or something, I'll bring Geld.
I will likely be traveling, so unlikely to show. Possibly a chance to join late.

I should be able to make it. If the number of lurkers are low enough, should we invite some kotd friends along. We would be able to kill more bosses and gain rep faster.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
If you don't mind yet another badly geared rogue, I'm pretty sure I can make that. Start time would be 9:30pm for me so I don't know how late I can stay if you're going to clear the whole thing, but I wouldn't mind tagging along for a little bit.

I've only been to ZG once and my PC kept freezing during that run so it would be nice to actually see the instance in a non-slideshow manner.:)
Tori & Tiga in please. :wub:

Best runs on the server!

Cheers.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
I will be there.
Thank you all for a fantastic run. We one-shotted every boss we faced (no alchemy boss, no Jin'Do because of time constraints). Zero wipes, despite pulling two or three groups at once going over the bridge to Hakkar. Great job on one-shotting Hakkar, especially with how many folks hadn't seen the fight before or were on a toon they hadn't done the fight with before. This is the first time a Lurker only raid has taken down Hakkar.

And many thanks to those who came, killed some bosses and then stepped aside for others who had needs in ZG. I never thought we'd have so many 60s that we had a waitlist for a lurkers only ZG. :) Congratulations and many hugs to all of us. :wub:
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:And many thanks to those who came, killed some bosses and then stepped aside for others who had needs in ZG. I never thought we'd have so many 60s that we had a waitlist for a lurkers only ZG. :) Congratulations and many hugs to all of us. :wub:

Looks like we're pretty well set for the 25-man raids in TBC.:)
It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad I was able to go and help. Thanks, Saryn, for giving up your spot. I got very near to revered on that run, and with some donated bijous, I hit revered, which yielded a nice upgrade for me, and some new alchemy recipes. Thanks all!
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight