Now I know why plumbers make the money they do
UPDATE TIME!

I just got my water bill for the billing period of Dec 5 - Jan 5, and as expected it was pretty high. It was even quite a bit higher than last month. Out of curiosity I checked the water meter to see what my usage has been so far since the reading for this bill, and it looks like my toilet repairs have worked wonders.

From Dec 5 - Jan 5, we used 39 m^3 of water
From Jan 5 - present, we have used 11 m^3 of water

So I've got about a week to go for the monthly total, but it looks like refitting my toilets has cut my water bill more than in half. Hooray!

In a fit of satisfaction on a well done home renovation project, I went to Canadian Tire and picked myself up something I always wanted. It was on sale.
[Image: grinder.jpg]

I have an old metal post in the middle of my backyard that used to be part of a clothesline, but doesn't do anything now since the pool is in the way. I just know that my son is going to bash his head on it while running around back there. I was meaning to dig the whole thing up, concrete footing and all, but I think I'll just dig a foot or so down and just cut the bastard off. And then I'll cut it into really tiny pieces, just because I bet it will be fun.

geez!!!i never knew fixing a broken toilet would be that toxic.it made me realize that i should try and figure out my toilet.:blush:
Quote:geez!!!i never knew fixing a broken toilet would be that toxic.it made me realize that i should try and figure out my toilet.:blush:

Jahzonaa,

Are you a bot? For some reason you remind me of one.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Quote:Jahzonaa,

Are you a bot? For some reason you remind me of one.
Jahzonaa's avatar, bot or not, needs to be changed. We had someone pull this same trick not too long ago.

Deebye:
That is an impressive cut on your water bill:blink:I didn't know toilets could leak so much. And for the record, metal posts are absolutely made to be chopped up into little pieces:DI don't know what that grinder/saw/thing is that you bought, but I want one.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Quote:Jahzonaa's avatar, bot or not, needs to be changed. We had someone pull this same trick not too long ago.
Apparently I am missing something obvious again. What is the trick they are pulling? Is there some type of voting mechanism on photobucket that they are inflating? Is there some attempt at a redirect that I am not seeing? Throw this clueless wonder a bone so I know how to mess with the system too.;)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Apparently I am missing something obvious again. What is the trick they are pulling? Is there some type of voting mechanism on photobucket that they are inflating? Is there some attempt at a redirect that I am not seeing? Throw this clueless wonder a bone so I know how to mess with the system too.;)

Full size of the avatar: [Image: rolfsmall.jpg]. Gamepal is a gold selling/power levelling service.
Quote:Full size of the avatar:
Ahh, too small to read the text on the avatar on my screen. Good thing too! I wanted to buy some gold and have my roster leveled to 70, but I can't afford it and this might have tempted me to spend money I don't have!;)

(my opinion - avatar needs to be changed or the user banned if not)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."