Merry Christmas
A Merry Christmas to Everyone!
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
/agree

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
And a happy Festivus to us all!:P
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Quote:A Merry Christmas to Everyone!
And the best to all, whatever you're celebrating;)

(And, just for Sabra: Bah, humbug! :lol:)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Angel' date='Dec 24 2006, 06:16 AM' post='122666']
And a happy Festivus to us all!:P

Festivus yes! Bagels no!

Happy Holidays!
WWBBD?
Don't do anything silly. Or that silly.:P
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Quote:Don't do anything silly. Or that silly.:P

I plan on getting drunk; not really drunk, just sloppy. I don't do it that often so tonight, surrounded by family and friends, it sounds like a lot of fun :w00t:.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Best wishes to all. Now I'll step back into the shadows where I belong. :ph34r:
See you in Town,
-Z
Compliments of the season. *raises glass of créme de menthe*

*looks at glass*

Créme de menthe!? I can't even get a passable buzz from this stuff! Dangit! *throws glass into fire*

I overextended myself in Christmas cheer last year, so I'm taking a vacation from Christmas vacation. In fact, I plan to practice Christmas in the old Victorian fashion: the holiday starts on the 25th of December (notice I went with the English fashion in the date as well) and ends on the 5th of January. I hardly did anything for the season yet, nor felt rushed (I've got twelve bloody days to do this in, ol' chaps!). I'll trim the tree with ornaments I'll buy on the 26th (50% to 75% off!) and keep them up well past New Years'. It's actually bad luck to trim the tree before Christmas Eve, and to take the tree down before the 6th of January. So while everyone else has shut off the holiday tidings before the year is out, I'll still be in the game.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Quote:A Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Christmas would be so much more merry were it not for the incessant involvement of family.
A Merry Christmas! :lol:

[Image: hof_1135176985.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Season's greetings

[Image: lk02_16b.jpg]

To see the Bible and the life and teachings of Christ in Legos click
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:I plan on getting drunk; not really drunk, just sloppy. I don't do it that often so tonight, surrounded by family and friends, it sounds like a lot of fun :w00t:.

Just a quick update before I let this thread die:

I went over my mother-in-laws Christmas eve night and drank two glasses of white zinfandel and one I'm not sure what it was - these are normal-sized wine glasses mind you - and became completely intoxicated to the point I knew I shouldn't drive. My wife drove us home and strangely enough, I stayed drunk for several more hours before falling asleep. Obviously I'm not a wine drinker, but I find it interesting how drinking wine seems to affect my system so much differently than other spirits do. For example: on Christmas day in the evening, I drank two glasses of eggnog and two margarita's in succession and felt just a little "giddy," but nothing more.

All-in-all the holidays this year was a great experience for me. I've come to enjoy the time I get to spend with my family much more than any of the food, fancy attire, or even the presents - but they are a plus:). I'm suppose I'm fortunate in that almost all of my wife’s immediate family, and mine, live in close proximity together so we can celebrate this festive occasion.

I hope you all had a joyous holiday also.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
[Image: goldtrimqn5.jpg]
[Image: font09afg4.gif]

<span style="color:tan">merry christmas and happy new year to the lurker lounge!
[Image: hlinready02gt1.gif]
<span style="color:tan">h j u k i<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
<span style="color:goldenrod">amazon basin member
the amazon basin
<span style="color:green">___________________________
I love the decorations.:)
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Quote:
[Image: font09afg4.gif]

<span style="color:tan">merry christmas and happy new year to the lurker lounge!
Neat pic. The Sisters of the Sightless Eye always had a keen eye for decoration and color.:)

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
.. paradoxically enough, no?:P
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
The Sightless Eye refers to their psychic ability to sense danger.

So much that when my female TES: Oblivion archer character created an amulet that gives her the ability to detect enemies through cover and from a great distance away, I named the jewel The Sightless Eye.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.