Terenas Lurkers Goals
I'm done with my PvP grind (finally!) and have a quest log full of junk that I'd like to clear out. Anyone else need these done?

Araj the Summoner (2 quests for this)
Darrowshire
BRD - 10(!) quests (tempted to drop these)
UBRS- dragon eyes for Ony key
Silithus hive quest to find that shadow priest chick (leads to The Calling, I think?)
Stratholme- Abomination skins, find the picture for Tirion Fordring questline
ZG- need 2 more priest heads
AQ20- need boss for Perfect Poison

I realize it'll be nigh impossible to get all of them done before next Tuesday and to be honest I'll probably end up dropping a bunch to make room for TBC. The ones I'm really interested in are the Tirion Fordring picture (that questline is pretty cool so far), the ZG priests (this will free up a bunch of inventory slots, plus I had fun in Z'G), and maybe UBRS for the Ony key continuation. Ony will probably never be done after the expansion but there are still quite a few upgrades for me in UBRS.
My PvP goal for Fazuul at this point is done. I'm currently working on Ooh's PvP honor to get her a nice shiny dagger. I'd like to get her two, but won't have time. Like RTM, Ooh needs Araj, and still some BRD stuff, as well as Scholo, Strat, DM, etc. I have quests in all those dungeons. It may be worth it to wait til Expansion time and do those first for the experience (assuming it would provide some) and then look at the new 5 mans. My other goal is to earn as much gold as I can so I can get Ooh her epic mount riding lessons. Gorkuk has an epic mount, but can't afford the lessons either, so he hasn't been able to use it yet.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Ding at least 1 60. Oh, look! Shimoyake... <span style="color:#FFFF99">ding 60! 4:31am ST 15 Jan 06:D
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Quote:Ding at least 1 60. Oh, look! Shimoyake... <span style="color:#FFFF99">ding 60! 4:31am ST 15 Jan 06:D
Congrats! If I'm not mistaken, you've been pushing pretty hard recently.

Edit: Spelling
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:
  1. Get HWL Spellblade (15k/22.5k)<>
  2. Kill Nefarian<>
  3. Get a 3rd piece of Transcendence<>
    [st]

Thanks to our final BWL run, all my goals have been met. Third piece of T2 was unfortunately the shoulders (sidegrade from ZG shoulders so I lose my ZG set bonus), but they look cool.

I've got a bit over 4k honor to make, but won't be trying too hard.
Quote:Congrats! If I'm not mistaken, you've been pushing pretty harde recently.
Yeah, I actually took most of last week off and let the rested xp build up. ;)
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Quote:Ding at least 1 60. Oh, look! Shimoyake... <span style="color:#FFFF99">ding 60! 4:31am ST 15 Jan 06:D
Yay! Congrats! Just in time to get the expansion and continue leveling! :D
Intolerant monkey.