I finally did it.
I've played many a MMO. EverQuest, Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot, EVE Online... The list is pretty long. But I've never managed to get a character to the 'max level' in any of them.

Until now (clicky for big):
[Image: Level50_ImpossibleGirl-Thumb.jpg]

I used to play with LiquidDamage quite a bit, but then started feeling burned out and quit for quite a while. I was lucky enough to fall in with a great group of goons when the superhero bug bit me again, though.B)

The community over there is great, too. A guy named Puck made up this photoshop template I used to make a little Bio for IG, and another friendly goon actually did some fan art for me that I can't wait to get colored.:wub:

Also, for anyone who's played and will know what it means, I have IG's build (basically, what powers she took at what levels, and how they are enhanced) posted online, and her badge-huntinging page is right here. I swear, those badges are more addicting than pokemon.

So yeah, I'm still around - just addicted to yet another game.:blush:
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
PvP build or? If not then I think you have overslotted for accuracy. Also, you might get a bit more out of Health than Hurdle, but it's rather marginal how much it'll do.

You missed both the '04 and '06 Halloween events. I hope you at least try to be there for the next one, it's quite fun. The winter event this year is nice too.

Well, now you just need to make a new character so you can experience the new Faultline.

I'm currently playing on the EU servers (mostly Onion) due to the boxes available here (for some reason they seem to think that Europe should get the EU boxes). While I could have bought the US version of CoV it would have cost me more than I was willing to spend at the time.

Current characters include a Rad/Rad, Elec/Dev and Ma/Regen.

[Image: screenshot2006120919543mg9.th.jpg]
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Quote:PvP build or? If not then I think you have overslotted for accuracy.

PvE build. I really hate missing. I may juggle some things around with a freespec later.

Quote:You missed both the '04 and '06 Halloween events. I hope you at least try to be there for the next one, it's quite fun. The winter event this year is nice too.

Yep, I missed both Halloween events, and the Valentine's Day event. And I missed both anniversary badges (Celebrant I missed by 2 days, argh). Hopefully most of the badges from those events will come back around, like the Winter events.

At least now the Winter Lords are coming back so I can get that badge. B)

Quote:Well, now you just need to make a new character so you can experience the new Faultline.

Yeah, I keep hearing that the new arc in there is pretty good. I need to do that and Croatoa. But I've been spending a lot of time seeing the new (to me) CoV content with my Elec/Elec Brute.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Congrats WarLocke!

This is kind of odd, I don't think I've visted the Lounge in at least a year. Here I am bored on a Hamidon raid, I decide to see what everyone is up to, and this post is on the first page.

I've been playing non-stop, myself, somewhere around 4-6 hours a night since release, with a one month break back in June or July of 2005. Yeah, yeah, I know.

I think Trouble had evaporated by the last time we talked (around January of 2005 I think). I'm still on Virtue, though I've deleted pretty much every character I played with you (I got into the whole silver age style, and lost interest in Half). I lead the Liberty League now, though I resisted the idea for as long as I could.

Anyway, congrats! I didn't know you were still playing these days, though I did see a couple posts you'd made a while back.