Two Years After Beta...
Back in Beta there was no reputation needed in order to purchase a cross faction mount. All of Sharanna's human friends were purchasing horses and being a stubborn redhead Sharanna decided to purchase a tigger.

Flash forward to retail and Paladins received their class quests for mounts (well one involves 'Hey talk to me when you're ready to learn to ride a horsey') and grinding rep was a painful grind involving runecloth and morrowgrain if you didn't have the foresight to run over to the Nightelf lands and do level appropriate quests. The most recent patch overturned that with the addition of the full reputation for all quests no matter the level. Armed and armored Shalandrax ran around Teldrassil and Darkshore this past week between raids and late last night hit exhausted with Darnassus. And thus I present to you:

[Image: sharanna_kitty.png]

And thanks to a gracious loan from Tuftears:

[Image: sharanna_epickitty.png]

Sharanna is very pleased to be able to run around Azeroth with Rajah again. A big thank you to all the Lurkers who shipped off Morrowgrain, Ungoro Soil and runecloth to get Sharanna where she is. An especially big thank you to all of you who held herb byproducts of the morrowgrain process on raids since I run with two slots open in a raid. You all are great.

PS Tufty: Rajah is looking forward to ear scritches.:)
Congrats! About darned time man.:)
Intolerant monkey.
*gives Rajah ear scritches here too*:)