Terenas - 12/12 PvP?
We had a group of four going lastnight, anyone want to try for some more on Tuesday?

The only pressing 5-10 man need I know about at this point is Urza's need for a dreadsteed. I'm willing to help on that, but he's generally on late, and my warlock doesn't have the dreadsteed junk.

Are there any other significant 5-10 man interests on Tuesday?

Because if not, it's a good night to stack up some more honor for those purple PvP rewards. I've made a post about it in the Keepers forum too, given the most (that I've seen) we've had with Lurkers in PvP is about 5 or so.

If Urza comes on later and we have enough people and a warlock with the dreadsteed junk, we could make a quick DM:West run.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:We had a group of four going lastnight, anyone want to try for some more on Tuesday?

I think I can be there. I've had a good time even just going to AB solo, it isn't at all like the dreary time I spent in AV. It seems to be either quick waffle-stomp (organized pre-made), or something competitive, as opposed to those frustrating AV stalemates. I'm not sure exactly what I'll be going for (HWL spellblade would be nice but can I get enough by TBC?).

For myself it makes sense to continue to PvP even after TBC since caster DPS items in the new instances will be snapped up by someone else.

Quote:Are there any other significant 5-10 man interests on Tuesday?

Not necessarily on Tuesday, but UBRS still has Briarwood Reed and Tome of the Lost. The 25 AV marks for Therazane's Touch looks too daunting for me.
Quote:(HWL spellblade would be nice but can I get enough by TBC?).

For a 'session' of PvP I'm getting somewhere in the neighborhood if 600-800 honor per hour or so. Generally on the high end of that in the mornings and lower in the evenings. If we had a good premade, I think we could potentially push a little higher.

I'm getting a little more than half of my honor from kills and slightly less than half from bonus honor.

So you can estimate a spellblade at 22500 / 700 ~ 32 hours of PvP.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:We had a group of four going lastnight, anyone want to try for some more on Tuesday?

The only pressing 5-10 man need I know about at this point is Urza's need for a dreadsteed. I'm willing to help on that, but he's generally on late, and my warlock doesn't have the dreadsteed junk.

Because if not, it's a good night to stack up some more honor for those purple PvP rewards. I've made a post about it in the Keepers forum too, given the most (that I've seen) we've had with Lurkers in PvP is about 5 or so.

If Urza comes on later and we have enough people and a warlock with the dreadsteed junk, we could make a quick DM:West run.

Well Urza may or may not need the Dreadsteed quest now. I was on with Kati and noticed that Urza, Fazuul, Durambar, and Azzassinator were on. We got a group going. Mistique came on so Benn decided to step out and keep working on his demons for his Rhok. We did the event, went well, and just after Urza got his skill the server crashed. We haven't been able to get back on to see if he kept it or got rolled back though.

As to the PvP stuff. I'm happy to go. Marn doesn't really need anything. There are upgrades but they are minor ones. Kati has some good upgrades but I don't care that much about it, she is firmly an alt so eh. I actually played Mogo with the Keepers the other day because Treesh doesn't have the time to do PvP as much and Mogo can get a lot more out of it.

Edit: We got back in Urza has his mount! :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'm feeling a bit of a PvP itch with Mogo so unless things go horribly wrong at work, I expect to be there. I love the fact that folks usually don't bother Mogo and just let me heal the real DPSers.:D
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:So you can estimate a spellblade at 22500 / 700 ~ 32 hours of PvP.

I thought I was getting almost that much... then found out it was AB weekend. So probably on average for me (unless I can get in a group) I get about half that. I can't kill anything of course, and I'm always first to die.
I would love to come, but I have no idea of my availability. I'm about 1/5th of the way to my goal of a one-handed weapon, and Sunday night's grouping yielded the most honor and was the most pleasant stretch of time in PvP. I would like to do that as much as possible.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I would like to go, but I do not know if I will be on or not.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]

If we look to do AV this mod could help us out but everyone would need to be running it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

I'll be on as Yuri for this fun. We did a KotD pre-made and scored 6k honor in just a few hours. Given how easy it is to score honor as a pre-made and how painful it is to get honor as a PUG we really should try to get with keepers and fill all 15 slots. They love to PvP (having serveral warlords) and the bonus honor is better then killing (when you are the one doing the pwning).

Halfway to my spell blade. Even with the 30% nerf to honor gain, it's only 2 weeks out if I get into a kotd/lurker pre-made a few more times. In a pre-made it's about 1000-1500 honor/hour considering the nerf and facing pre-mades on the alliance side. Most of the honor comes from bonus honor since you are always holding 2-4 pins in AB and combat is mostly zerg style (7-10 attackers against 2-3 defenders due to voice-com's ablity to create a zerg attack on a weak point is seconds). If you run into a PUG, it's just free honor.

With good healing, CC and voice-coms really changes the favor of AB PvP. With 14 people + 1 PUG that was a sponge (didn't move the whole game) we had a winning team.

grrr. Forgot to hit the send button on this a few days ago.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic