Hakkar's Impossible with the Aspects Still Alive!
The Elitist Jerks guild, whose membership does include Lurker involvement, attempted to defeat Hakkar without killing off his Aspects first.

They got him to 4%.

It's possible.

The fact that they'd even try something like this shows what an awesome guild they are, at least in my book. WTB [Guild That Likes Fun Challenges for the Sake of Fun Challenges and not Loot].

It's almost like getting a 40-man guild of Beyond Naked Mages together. Crazy kids. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
You should apply for membership, Bolty. :P
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:They got him to 4%

It's possible.
Well, it's quite an achievement ideed, and they are definitely an awesome guild... but getting him to 4% (or even 2%) does not mean killing him is possible, so the question is still opened:P.

-Epi.
Quote:Well, it's quite an achievement ideed, and they are definitely an awesome guild... but getting him to 4% (or even 2%) does not mean killing him is possible, so the question is still opened:P.

-Epi.
They also noted that they hadn't done much buffing for the fight. Had they even had the darkmoon faire buffs it would have been over. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:The fact that they'd even try something like this shows what an awesome guild they are, at least in my book. WTB [Guild That Likes Fun Challenges for the Sake of Fun Challenges and not Loot].

-Bolty

You should come over to CA -- we do stuff like this on the smaller scale all the time;)
Check out this 3-man Onyxia video. Don't know how old it is; the video claims it was made Jan 2 2006 but that's not true because Naxx wasn't out then, and the Paladin was clearly wearing a Naxx shield.

Anyone care to count the number of deep breaths?:P
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Quote:Check out this 3-man Onyxia video. Don't know how old it is; the video claims it was made Jan 2 2006 but that's not true because Naxx wasn't out then, and the Paladin was clearly wearing a Naxx shield.

Eh, probably 2007. Am I the only one that writes down the wrong year during the first couple of weeks of January?^_^
Hi,

Quote:Eh, probably 2007. Am I the only one that writes down the wrong year during the first couple of weeks of January?^_^
Yes, you are. Most of the rest of us don't get it right until at least June:)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?