Funny and sad at the same time...
Blizzard is now tracking items in their databases for all to see...what's funny, and sad at the same time, is the crafted items...take a look at each day...

Most Items
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I don't understand what is funny or sad, except that their algorithm is picking up soul shards and crystal water, which it should probably exclude.
Quote:I don't understand what is funny or sad, except that their algorithm is picking up soul shards and crystal water, which it should probably exclude.

That's why it's funny and sad...that those items are being included as craftable items...
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:That's why it's funny and sad...that those items are being included as craftable items...

If I were feeling uncharitable, I'd suggest that it was rushed out because the programmer was so pleased with the interface, rather than actually paying attention to the data. It would've been so much nicer if people had been able to do better searches, like 'show me all epics created today' etc. And, yes, it should ignore conjured items. The 'least completed quests' one should've had an option to restrict level range, or 'elite quests only' etc, and so on.

A great idea, but the implementation is awful.
You don't know what you're talking about.
I really like the idea. At the least it proves that Blizzard is collecting data. Still need some tweaking, though.
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Awful is a bit strong. It's fun little thing that didn't take long to do, and most of that effort was done by web monkeys and not heavy lifters. Is it terribly useful? Definitely not. But I'm not sure how much more useful a more comprehensive tool would be.

What would you do with a nonawful, more complicated tool? I'm trying to think about how to gain an advantage by knowing what the most crafted epic is that I can't gain from thottbot or auctioneer, and drawing a blank.
Quote:What would you do with a nonawful, more complicated tool? I'm trying to think about how to gain an advantage by knowing what the most crafted epic is that I can't gain from thottbot or auctioneer, and drawing a blank.

I can't think of how to gain an advantage either. But it would be useful to be able to say "Look Blizz, no one has _ever_ crafted this recipe. Clearly the mats are too expensive for what you get. Can we get an adjustment?"

You know for those recipes like Dark Iron Sunderer.
Quote:I can't think of how to gain an advantage either. But it would be useful to be able to say "Look Blizz, no one has _ever_ crafted this recipe. Clearly the mats are too expensive for what you get. Can we get an adjustment?"

That's what I was thinking. Not trying to gain an advantage, just curious about what's actually made and what isn't. There are some (being generous) epic crafted items that simply aren't worth making. Mostly I was just annoyed that the usefulness of the tool was overshadowed by the poor data (and that there is no way to filter that data).
You don't know what you're talking about.
The change over time is interesting. Apparently nobody tries to learn 40-mans on fridays.

-- frink