TBC Boss Videos
I've posted this on both my guild's website and the Avarice Alliance (Alliance with the Lurker contingent on Stormrage) websites, and figured I'd share them here as well. Here are Fraps recordings of the various boss fights I've encountered thus far in TBC.

Bonus Eye of the Storm PvP Video I made. Sorry for bad editing but it was my first time using the program and i rushed to throw it together.

They're named as follows:
Instance Grouping (Zone) - Instance Name

Hellfire Citadel (Hellfire Peninsula) - Hellfire Ramparts (5-man with 3 Bosses)
Watchkeeper Gargolmar
Omor the Unscarred
Vazruden the Herald

Hellfire Citadel (Hellfire Peninsula) - Blood Forge (5-man with 3 Bosses)
The Maker
Broggok
Keli'dan the Breaker

Coilfang Resevoir (Zangarmarsh) - Slave Pens (5-man with 3 Bosses)
Mennu the Betrayer
Rokmar the Crackler
Quagmirran

Coilfang Resevoir (Zangarmarsh) - The Underbog (5-man with 3 Bosses)
Hungarfen
Ghaz'an
The Black Stalker

Auchindoun (Terokkar Forest) - The Mana Tombs (5-man with 3 Bosses)
Pandemonius
Tavarok
Nexus-Prince Shaffar

Auchindoun (Terokkar Forest) - The Auchenai Crypts (5-man with 2 Bosses)
Shirrak the Dead Watcher
Exarch Maladaar

Auchindoun (Terokkar Forest) - Sethekk Halls (5-man with 2 Bosses)
Darkweaver Syth
Talon King Ikiss

Caverns of Time (Tanaris) - Durnholde (5-man 3 Bosses)
Lieutenant Drake
Captain Skarloc
Epoch Hunter

Caverns of Time (Tanaris) - Dark Portal (5-man 3 Bosses)
Chron Lord Deja
Temprous
Aeonus

Tempest Keep (Netherstom) - The Mechanaar (5-man 3 Bosses - 2 Sub-bosses for Chest)
Gatewatcher Gyro-kill (Keyholder 1)
Gatewatcher Iron-hand (Keyholder 2)
Mechano-Lord Capacitus
Cache of the Legion (Chest)
Nethermancer Sepethrea
Pathaleon the Calculator

Auchindoun (Terokkar Forest) - Shadow Labyrinth (5-man 4 Bosses)
Ambassador Hellmaw
Was late and we wiped a few times on the 2nd boss, so will post rest of bosses when I get them. =)

Will update when i get more videos
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Update: Added Auchenai Crypts

Wonderful movies for those of us not in TBC Beta. Thank you for posting these!
Update: Added Sethekk Halls and CoT:Durnholde

Quote:Wonderful movies for those of us not in TBC Beta. Thank you for posting these!

Not a problem =) My whole goal is just to give a glimpse of the flavor of the instances and boss fights. I've enjoyed all of htem so far (other than maybe the Auchenai Crypts because there's so much trash).

Most of the instances are very nicely done with fun boss fights (with maybe Pandemonius and Darkweaver Syth as the exceptions)

Update: Added CoT:Dark Portal

Thanks for the upload, i'm enjoying these a lot.:)

Couple of questions:
What are your specs in the diffrent vids?
How do you like the new felguard?
Where'd you get that amazing damage trinket?

Thanks for answering.
Quote:Thanks for the upload, i'm enjoying these a lot.:)
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying them =)

Quote:Couple of questions:
What are your specs in the diffrent vids?
I've changed specs probably around 30 times or so, and since at different levels I had different number of points to allot it's a bit difficult to give you exact specs. So what I'll do instead is give you an idea of what my specs would be with my current points (I'm level 69 now)

Destruction Build - My favorite for instances. High damage output. If you don't see me using a felguard or applying a ton of DoTs, this is what I'm using. Can be a bit mana intensive but with DS you can sac a Felhunter for mana regen.

Demonology (Felguard) Build - This I've used more for leveling purposes and the spec kinda shows it with things like Imp. Drain Soul. Damage output is lower but not by a huge margin. The Felguard helps to make up for this.

Affliction Build - Not sure if I even used this in any videos. I've not really used this one too much so I'm not as solid on where I'd put the points. I've used Shadow Embrace but it doesn't seem like the points are really worth it based on how much damage it mitigates. CoW is a lot better. Great for Non-stop grinding but with Empowered Corruption/Contagion/4-piece Plaguheart I find I pull aggro off my voidwalker all the time.

Quote:How do you like the new felguard?
It's a great soloing pet. With the Demo build I put above I've been able to solo 4 mobs at once and some elite quests through draintanking. Imp. Health Funnel/Soul Siphon/Imp. CoW make all of this possible. His damage mitigation isn't as good as a VW but with Cleave and Demonic Frenzy the Felguard is able to hold aggro a lot better, especially on multiple mobs. It can also serve as a decent offtank in instances. You just have to pay some attention to its health.

Quote:Where'd you get that amazing damage trinket?
Not sure which trinket you're refering to
Eye of Diminution is from Thaddius in Naxx
Vengeance of the Illidari is from a pretty easy quest in Hellfire Peninsula

When soloing I love to use Essence Infused Mushroom. With the mushroom and Imp. Drain Soul i get back around 270 HP and 1000 mana after every mob. The Mushroom is affected by Fel Armor and can also crit. It's healed me for almost 400 on many ocassions. It's limitation is that it can only proc every 10 seconds, but it still is extremely useful an dhas even saved my hide a few times. The alternative reward from that quest is Power Infused Mushroom

For Affliction I like to use my Glowing Crystal Insignia for it's flat damage in combination with Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas. Sadface at no Nelth Tear =(

Edits - Additions + Fixes

Update: Added The Mechanaar and first boss of Shadow Labs.