Stormrage UBRS Blood Run
An UBRS blood run is the only thing I have left to do with my mage, Gybrosh, before I'm finished with the Onyxia Key Chain and attunement to MC/BWL, and I just kind of wanted to get it out of the way so I could stop worrying instead start raiding.

I would like to get it done as soon as possible, and since this week is Thanksgiving obviously a lot of people are going to be spending it with family including me, so I was just wondering if people thought that they would be able to do it any time this weekend probably best if on saturday or sunday pretty much anytime is good for me so maybe afternoon to a resonable time at night. If this still isn't good for people, then I'll probably try to manage getting PUG together to get it done.

The biggest reason I wanted to get this done and without the use of a PUG was that I just really want to get to know a lot of the guild members better. I've got a 60 Undead Rogue on Twisting Nether and he went through sooo many guilds that all eventually fell apart, regrettably forcing me to leave because it was just slowly spiraling down the tube. I also could almost never get a full guild group together on Twisting Nether in even the best of the guilds I was in, and as a result have setup so many PUGs that I wonder if during the next one I won't just have an anurism and die when I care more about keeping aggro off the healer than the main tank does or someone drops group immediately after killing the boss they wanted because he didn't drop their gear. I guess I'm just saying that I partly would like to do this so that I can move on and start raiding, but the main reason is I want to start grouping and raiding with all of you who know what they're doing and care enough about what they're doing to make sure they do their job to the best of their ability.

I guess if you can and would like to make an UBRS group either of these days or later in the week, just post which day would be best for you and I'll just go with whatever works out with my schedule and has the most people who want/need to go.

Thanks for reading my first post on the forums, and by the way......Lurkers Rock :D

P.S. Sorry for writing so much for a simple UBRS blood run I really didn't expect to provide that much of an explanation. By the way I'm sorry my grammar is pretty terrible.
I work this weekend but if I'm on I don't mind leading a dps-tank run of UBRS.:)
Quote:I work this weekend but if I'm on I don't mind leading a dps-tank run of UBRS.:)
If you promise to tank it in Berserker Stance with yer Untamed Blade, count on Miss Cleo to join you.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:If you promise to tank it in Berserker Stance with yer Untamed Blade, count on Miss Cleo to join you.

-Bolty

Duh - thats the entire point of DPS tanking.:)Just be handy on the fade if I get gouged.;)
I'm out of town until Sunday afternoon, but any time after that I'm available to help. I think I still need Blood on my hunters, but I'll bring anybody to help balance things out.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Duh - thats the entire point of DPS tanking.:)Just be handy on the fade if I get gouged.;)
Fade? What's that? You act like I don't want to have aggro or something. Pfft, like I ever pull healing aggro anyway.

*cough*

Gawrsh. If I can tank Buru, I think I'll handle these punks. If we've got good healing already, I can always bring Boltie; I think she needs Eye of the Emberseer anyway.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Fade? What's that? You act like I don't want to have aggro or something. Pfft, like I ever pull healing aggro anyway.

*cough*

Gawrsh. If I can tank Buru, I think I'll handle these punks. If we've got good healing already, I can always bring Boltie; I think she needs Eye of the Emberseer anyway.

-Bolty

All ur healz r belong 2 meh.
I'll be there.
The error occurred on line -1.
I'd be up for it, Ori still needs to kill Lord Valathak to finish off the dungeon set 2 line.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Brosh, you know I will be there. Also I have interest from Nightmazter and his son, Pen. Night is looking for the carapace to make his breastplate of chromatic flight and Pen needs something for his rouge, but could bring his priest, Detector. Good guys.

Now maybe I messed up but I told them Friday about 8:30 or 9, which is what I thought I had discussed. I'll get them over here and into the conversation.

I'll be there with LaMage
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I'm not sure exactly when you plan to do this (did I miss it somehow?) but if I am online and not in a raid I'd be more than willing to help. As a matter of fact this is the only step my mage needs to finish the chain as well!

FYI my standard raid times with CM are Friday nights after 7 and Saturday nights after 5. Anything other than that I should be available. I will not be available during the day Friday btw.
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
I wasn't completely sure on the time either, just kinda wanted to see what times people would be around and figured we could do it either Saturday or Sunday since I'm not really sure if I'll be around Friday or not. It sounds like most people will be around if it's on Sunday sometime after 12, if that sounds alright to everyone then that's fine with me. If so I think prolly around 12 then should be fine, if it needs to be a little later for Bun Bun or anyone else then that's fine with me. Thanks for all the feedback:)
You may not want to wait for me; I'm unlikely to be available before 2 server time, and that's if the traffic cooperates.:)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Heads up for times! These from CA

<span style="color:#FF6600">Zul'Gurub! - 7:30pm Friday, 24th November

AQ20 - 1:00 p.m. - Saturday, 11/25

AQ40, 11/25, 7:30pm

BWL Sunday 26th Nov. 2.30pm server

This is why I suggested Friday night originally.

If you haven't signed up with Tal yet, Brosh, please do so. Then you will be able to see these postings too.

May I suggest NEXT Friday night?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Hey:)

Yep, both me and my son could help with this run!

I will try to keep up to seen "when" - "when" is finalized ;-D

-Night
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
The only reason I didn't do this friday was I wasn't even sure if I would be here so I didn't want to setup a time then not show up, though that does seem like it would have been much easier time to do things. I think next friday is a good idea though,I guess start at 8:30-9:00pm then unless there's a lot of people who it would be easier to do earlier. Sorry for the confusion I guess Thanksgiving was a confusing time to try and get this done. Thanks for your patience, and guess see you Friday, unless anyone else has a time they think would work out better.
Well I just barely managed to squeeze in for an UBRS tonight a lot later than I expected one to be going, so I no longer need to do the run, but if others still want to do the UBRS that's fine and I'd be more than happy to go along. Though I relinquish all my scheduling powers to whoever wants to take over, since I clearly wasn't much good at it anyways.
Quote:Well I just barely managed to squeeze in for an UBRS tonight a lot later than I expected one to be going, so I no longer need to do the run, but if others still want to do the UBRS that's fine and I'd be more than happy to go along. Though I relinquish all my scheduling powers to whoever wants to take over, since I clearly wasn't much good at it anyways.

Well woot! Glad to hear it.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Glad we could help, Gybrosh.:)