Remember my questions...
It all paid off in the end, The Happy Banana raid force killed Nefarian tonight, around seven weeks after starting BWL again and on the seventh total attempt.

Thanks go to all the Lurkers who helped me out with comments and information, I lub you :)

Screenshot or it didn't happen

damn, this feels G R E A T:D

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Grats man!
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:It all paid off in the end, The Happy Banana raid force killed Nefarian tonight, around seven weeks after starting BWL again and on the seventh total attempt.

Thanks go to all the Lurkers who helped me out with comments and information, I lub you :)

Screenshot or it didn't happen

damn, this feels G R E A T:D

take care
Tarabulus
Congrats! :w00t:
Congratsalot! Nef down is a great feeling, especially if a big part of the raid force got terminated along the way and you're struggling to hold it together, and dreading the 30% zergfest.
Toutes mes félicitations! :)
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Today was our first raid day after the imba Nefarian kill on tuesday, and to celebrate we cleared the whole of BWL from 19:30 to 23:30. :)

Took us weeks to get MC into one package after we downed Rags:P

Life is good atm, we got Skeram to 32% with 34 people on second try too.

Well, spamming my happyness isn't really spamming, right?

/wub all
:wub:

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Congratulations! A four hour BWL clear is quite respectable.

Skeram tips and tricks:

* We allow only two tanks and one rogue on each platform. Casters need to stand well back!
* The rogue ends up mind controlled half the time. Mages need to be watching to sheep them before they gank anyone.
* The backup tank for a platform stands well back until the main tank grabs a Skeram and drags him back, then moves up to take his spot.
* DPS on fake Skerams first, then on the real Skeram. You don't want another split when there are still fake Skerams running around.