O.J. Simpson
I have never heard of anything more disgusting in my entire life than this sick man trying to make some extra dough off of the murders of his wife and friend... " 'If I Did It,' a fictional account written by O.J. Simpson on how he would have murdered his wife and friend if he did it." And his children have to grow up reading about this crap; oh what they must think of their father now! I hope he isisn't warping their minds by telling them lies. I am so glad his book and T.V. interview were axe'd. That bastard dosen't deserve any more publicity.

Thoughts?
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Hi,

Quote:Thoughts?
I actually prefer *not* to think of O.J. and I suspect that that makes my life somewhat richer;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,
I actually prefer *not* to think of O.J. and I suspect that that makes my life somewhat richer;)

--Pete
I prefer Grapefruit Juice(GJ) to Orange Juice(OJ) myself. :)

MEAT Wrote:That bastard dosen't deserve any more publicity.

So, you giving him some here is consistent . . . how? ;)

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
OJ is better when it has lots of pulp. Of course it cannot be from concentrate. Tropicana is my favorite.

--Pete
Agreed. That horse is dead and nearly decapitated.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:So, you giving him some here is consistent . . . how? ;)

Doh! How did I not catch this :wacko:? How embarrassing :blush:. Good thing I'm not running for office ;).
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:And his children have to grow up reading about this crap; oh what they must think of their father now! I hope he isisn't warping their minds by telling them lies. I am so glad his book and T.V. interview were axe'd. That bastard dosen't deserve any more publicity.

Thoughts?

I met him two years ago. His daughter goes to BU, and she happened to live her freshman year in the same hall as me. He came up and helped her move in, kind of crazy to meet him in real life after seeing him on TV. The upshot of all of this is that his kids are already screwed up. I mean really screwed up. And believe me, I say that with some real first hand knowledge (I would see her about once a week or so, usually sitting alone, but at least twice screaming at someone). Would the book make much of a difference? Certainly to a small degree, but definitely not a lot.

Cheers,

Munk

--Pete
I find it somewhat practical to continually mind the presence of a murderer on the loose.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Quote:I find it somewhat practical to continually mind the presence of a murderer on the loose.

He is an innocent man. He didn't do anything. Didn't you watch that Judge Ito show a few years back? I used to flip between Judge Ito and Judge Wapner in the afternoon when I was bored. I preferred Judge Wapner because of Bailiff Rusty (RIP). He was pretty cool.

The thing about the Judge Ito show is that OJ didn't really do it. He was innocent. I mean, OJ tried to put the gloves on and they DIDN'T FIT! That was some Law and Order stuff right there. Very exciting.
Had the book and television interview gone ahead as planned, it would have been a crystal clear demonstration to all of America that our justice system is, in fact, fallible. I'm sure it was hard for him to take time out of "searching for the real killers" to write how he "would have" killed the mother of his children. :whistling:
See you in Town,
-Z
I could make the gloves not fit too.

Eat a metric #$%&load of salt the day before. Hypertension makes your fingers swell up like sausages.

Presto, gloves don't fit.

Had I been the judge, I'd have done a court ordered diuretic and then done the glove fitting.

All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Quote:Had I been the judge, I'd have done a court ordered diuretic and then done the glove fitting.

Even if it didn't prove anything, the humorous side would have made it worth it!

As far as OJ goes, I can't stand bottled one, so if I want some I use freshly-squeezed oranges. It's my inheritance, I'm from the oranges region of Spain, so fresh oranges were always handy:)
Quote:As far as OJ goes, I can't stand bottled one, so if I want some I use freshly-squeezed oranges. It's my inheritance, I'm from the oranges region of Spain, so fresh oranges were always handy:)

My inheritance is that my favorite OJ is "orange drink", you know, the orange flavored drink that comes in the same small cartons that elementary school milk comes in(or at least did when I went to school).

They can't actually call it juice since it doesn't meet the content requirement to be labled as juice.
Quote:As far as OJ goes, I can't stand bottled one, so if I want some I use freshly-squeezed oranges. It's my inheritance, I'm from the oranges region of Spain, so fresh oranges were always handy:)

Indeed, freshly squeezed OJ is so good... especially with some sunny-side-up eggs.

Of course, fresh squeezed OJ is the only way to drink Screwdrivers.
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Quote:OJ is better when it has lots of pulp. Of course it cannot be from concentrate. Tropicana is my favorite.

Gotta admit, Tropicana has my vote, too. I tend to favor mixed juices; orange-pineapple is really good.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:Indeed, freshly squeezed OJ is so good... especially with some sunny-side-up eggs.

Of course, fresh squeezed OJ is the only way to drink Screwdrivers.

Ugh, Screwdrivers. Of my experiences with alcohol, Screwdrivers are related to some of the worst.

Give me a cheap beer over vodka anytime.

Minute Maid Original orange juice is the best way to start the day.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Is anyone else wondering why OJ is the "looser" of the decade? Why does everyone hate on him for wearing baggy clothes? I wear loose-fitting clothes all the time - that doesn't mean I murdered anyone. If anything, my extreme level of comfort only makes it less likely that I would wish death upon anyone.

:shuriken:
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London