Terenas - Lord Valthalak redux
Let's give Lord Val another shot. I'm positive if we had been able to rez and give him another shot last week he would have gone down.

We had ver few early last week, and we filled up later, so I'm moving start time later.

So UBRS run Tuesday ~8pm server.

People who are up to that point in the questline will have priority, but we should have plenty of spots for those who will benefit from the gear dropping in UBRS too.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I would love to come, but I'm probably going to be off picking my girlfriend up from the airport. I might or might not (probably not) be able to hop on after I get back and see if you need help. I hope you guys smack him down for me, though! :)

EDIT: I just realized that the flight gets in later than I thought it would. I can probably make the first 1:30. So if you want me along, I'm happy to go for as long as I can!
-TheDragoon
Holiday has shifted my normal Wednesday activity to Tuesday this week. I'll be unable to attend (except possibly very late, i.e. after 10:30).
I may be able to make this run if you need a newly minted 60 warrior.
Oh! I haven't posted yet. I'm there.:)
Intolerant monkey.
I'm going to try to make it, but again, I can't get on until around 8:15 or 8:30 ST. There's a possibility I might not be able to make it at all (raids on Fri, Sun and Mon might make Jaka cranky for doing something on Tuesday), but I'd hate to miss it.

It's possible that you might be able to get more people on Friday, or the following week.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm really starting to wear down, and I'm going to BWL tonight (Monday) when I probably shouldn't be. I want to be there for this and with the holidays coming up and no raiding after tomorrow I'll likely be fine if I do go, but I'm not committing to it right now.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Since I don't have much to gain from this I'll defer to those in more need. However, I'll be happy to help if there is room.

D

Based on lackluster response I'm going to call this off now.

That doesn't necessarily mean we won't do anything Tuesday, but this week is similar to last in that people were in BWL Friday and Monday and ZG Sunday... then add in Thanksgiving week and it just isn't in the cards.

I'd like to redirect this thread to discussing a better time. Current proposals are:

- Friday evening in place of the Keepers run
- Tuesday 11/28

I'm open to other suggestions.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Quote:I'm open to other suggestions.

Wednesday in place of Keeper's MC run?

Friday might work for me, although my wife already knows BWL is canceled so other plans are a possibility.
Wednesday would work for me.

I really what to Kill Lord V to finish the quest sequence. My plans for Wednesday are still up in the air, but I will try to be there.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
I'm kinda waiting for someone with a key to respond... hint at Treesh and Xame... but Wednesday works for me too.
Oh, sorry. Yeah I can make Wednesday since we aren't doing it Tuesday.
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Oh, sorry. Yeah I can make Wednesday since we aren't doing it Tuesday.

I'll pop on any day you need me. Just keep it away from the BWL/Ony runs :P.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
I've signed up for the keepers ZG/MC run on wednesday. It's currently at 29 and if it gets close to 40 we'll go to MC. Since wednesday's are so hard for me I can't pass up a chance to bottem feed in a full clear of MC. If we don't get enough for MC, I don't think I'll make the ZG cut so you can count me in for lord V.

Quote:I've signed up for the keepers ZG/MC run on wednesday. It's currently at 29 and if it gets close to 40 we'll go to MC. Since wednesday's are so hard for me I can't pass up a chance to bottem feed in a full clear of MC. If we don't get enough for MC, I don't think I'll make the ZG cut so you can count me in for lord V.
Ooh! Good luck Dunar in getting more shinies!
Intolerant monkey.
Hmm, only noticed this late wed, my time, and i'm already in for the ZG run, dont wish to burn my bridges so i'm a bit stuck.

However if things fall apart i'll come help.

sorry

Mistique
I am signed up for the Keepers raid, but will only go if it turns into MC. I signed up to increase numbers to hopefully boost Dunar's chances at going to MC. If that doesn't happen, then I should be available if I'm needed. I might not be the best to take, I am not doing that quest and a pure tank might be less desirable than a hybrid tank for that encounter, but I'll do what I can to ensure victory. I could also use a UBRS run as the new Brigham Girdle (by new I mean re-itemized about 8 months ago) would be a nice +to hit DPS belt for my dual wielding. How much +to hit is desired for dual wielding warriors anyway?
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Yo, Cancelled out of the keepers run, count me in if it's not too late.

i'm with conc and marn, if they decide t go MC we'll see then, but atm looks like they wont come close.

Mistique