Expansion Leatherworking
Don't take these as fact but this is what I've heard:

Brute@ElitistJerks Wrote:Apparently these are the druid set bonuses.

Moonglade Raiment
2 - Your Rejuvenation spell now also grants 70 dodge rating.
4 - Your Bear Form, Dire Bear Form, Cat Form, Travel Form, Aquatic Form, Moonkin Form, Tree of Life Form, and Flight Form spells cost 25% less mana.

Malorne Raiment
2 - Your helpful spells have a chance to restore up to 120 mana.
4 - Reduces the cooldown on your Nature's Swiftness ability by 24 sec.

Malorne Regalia
2 - Your harmful spells have a chance to restore up to 120 mana.
4 - Reduces the cooldown on your Innervate ability by 48 sec.

Malorne Harness
2 - Your melee attacks in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form have a chance to generate 10 additional rage.
2 - Your melee attacks in Cat Form have a chance to generate 20 additional energy.
4 - Increases your armor by 1400 in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form.
4 - ncreases your strength by 30 in Cat Form.

Nordrassil Harness
2 - When you shift out of Bear Form, Dire Bear Form, or Cat Form, your next Regrowth spell takes 2 fewer sec. to cast.
4 - Your Shred ability deals an additional 75 damage, and your Lacerate ability does an additional 15 per application.

Nordrassil Raiment
2 - Increases the duration of your Regrowth spell by 6 sec.
4 - Increases the final amount healed by your Lifebloom spell by 150.

Nordrassil Regalia
2 - When you shift out of Moonkin Form, your next Regrowth spell costs 450 less mana.
4 - Increases your Starfire damage against targets afflicted with Moonfire or Insect Swarm by 10%.

That would seem to indicate that the 5-piece T4 sets only require you to wear 4 of the 5 pieces. Which would mean you could get both the 3/3 Windhawk set bonus and the 4/4 Druid T4 bonus - pretty shiny, IMO.
I've now posted here the second part of my "Expansion Leatherworking" report, which covers the standard Master Leatherworking items from the trainer, BC faction LW items, and BC LW recipe drops.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller