Terenas - "The Perfect Poison"
  • Where: AQ20 then ZG for Venoxiss, Mandokir, and whatever else we have time for.<>
  • When: Sunday 12 November. Invites at 7:30 server, raid stert 8:00 server. We'll start clearing trash as soon as we have enough though. <>
  • Who: Any Terenas Lurker L58 or higher (though you need to be L60 for the quest)<>
    [st]
    Alright, we've got several folks who could benefit from getting The Perfect Poison quest completed. So this is the plan for Sunday. Expect something to be planned for every Sunday and expect your officers to query you as to other times that you can do stuff. We're trying to organize a bit more. :)We will have warlocks and a few alts parked by ZG so that we can summon folks over there after Kurinaxx is dead. So that transition time shouldn't be too bad.

It's possible that we won't have enough availble for this, if we don't, we will hit UBRS to get bracers for folks or I will set-up some 5 mans for folks.

Info I would like in the sign-ups:
    1. If you can't make the start time but are still interested, when can you be there? We could clear trash to Kurinaxx and reasonably wait to make sure someone got there for the boss kill or we could use you to backfill for someone leaving or just add you in late if you don't care about it. I doubt we'll get 20, but we don't need 20 either. :)<>
    2. If you have to leave by a certain time, when do you have to leave.<>
    3. Which bosses you most want to kill in ZG besides Venoxiss and Mandokir (order of preference list please)<>
    4. Do you have a quest in UBRS that you need done<>
    5. The top 2 five man instances you would like to go to if we can't raid (none or any is fine as well, but I say 2 because if we have to fall back on five mans I want to satisfy the most people and I don't want a huge list)<>
      [st]

Poke people to post. We are discussing the best way to deal with sign-ups for Lurker runs, but we're using the forums for now.

<span style="color:red">Because of when the raidlocks reset if you go to AQ20 with us on Sunday you will be raidlocked out of the Keepers run, if the mystery raid is AQ20 on Monday. I will talk with Morde and the other Keepers officers though as maybe they don't care if Kurinaxx is dead and if they hit AQ20 they might just want to use our raid lock so this is potentially a non issue as well.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Hey, Great idea Boss.

Since i have many many alts i've limited my response to those that see the light of day.....sometimes.

Mistique:- dosnt need anything except Crown & Lord V, so UBRS realy, though is available as needed.

Badhairday Priest 60: Needs to finish Major mana pot quest line in scholo, also Strath for Devout pieces, and Warlords Command in LBRS.

Doomstar Warrior 60: Beads from UBRS 21/25 atm, plus Rends head, Also on a side not needs Araj to complete scholo key, had that a long time now.

Also in LRBS, Mist has 2 of the gems and doomstar 1, combinded they have all 3, talk about bad luck.

NOTE: with a 8pm start time i can only stay for 3hrs.......maybe 3 1/2, depends on the wife's good graces.

Mist
Quote:Info I would like in the sign-ups:
  1. If you can't make the start time but are still interested, when can you be there? We could clear trash to Kurinaxx and reasonably wait to make sure someone got there for the boss kill or we could use you to backfill for someone leaving or just add you in late if you don't care about it. I doubt we'll get 20, but we don't need 20 either. :)<>
  3. Which bosses you most want to kill in ZG besides Venoxiss and Mandokir (order of preference list please)<>
  5. The top 2 five man instances you would like to go to if we can't raid (none or any is fine as well, but I say 2 because if we have to fall back on five mans I want to satisfy the most people and I don't want a huge list)<>
    [st]
  1. I can not be counted on for Sunday evenings. I almost always log in and play, but I can't make the scheduled start times. It's usually closer to around 9-10 ST. I'll come if/when I can.<>
  2. I usually forego some sleep, so my end time is usually well after stop time.<>
  3. Bosses in ZG for me are just Mandokir, unless we start killing Hakkar. Enchants please!<>
  4. No quests in UBRS for me.<>
  5. The only 5 man drops I have much interest in are from BRD (Force of Will, Hand of Justice). I'd really only be there to fill out a party if we do 5 mans. If I'm not needed, I will happily go to the Battlegrounds.<>
    [st]
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quick Update:

I'd love to be present for the Kurinaxx kill. As I won't get any more shots at the Belt of Might, the Belt of the Sand Reaver would be an upgrade for me over my Belt of Heroism as I'm trying to increase stamina. Would it be tougher logistically to do ZG first, then Kurinaxx?

I also have some interest in doing LBRS if people need it. I need the gem off of Wyrmthalak to finish my UBRS key.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I can probably make it on by around 8:15 or 8:30. I could theoretically make it earlier (around 7 or 7:30, though probably not this Sunday) but I'd have to step out for a few minutes at about 8 or 8:15 to read the little guy his stories and put him to bed. :)

Kruinnaxx is fine with me, but the only things he drops that I'm interested in would be books, so if I miss him I'm not concerned.

I'd probably have to leave around 11:30.

Bosses I'd like to see in ZG are Thekal and Arlokk. I've never personally seen them go down, so I think it would be fun. Besides, Thekal drops the boots I want. :) Of course, I'd like to see Hakkar go down too, but I don't think that's realistic. I've also never even seen Jin'do , so I would enjoy that, too.

I need bracers from UBRS. Still. I'm not really worried about it, but it would be nice to get it done.

I need a Burning Essence from BRD, so a coffer run would be good for me. I also have the "Grark Lorkrub" quest in my log still that I could do sometime.

I'm looking foward to Sunday. I hope RL cooperates. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:Info I would like in the sign-ups:
    [st]Poke people to post. We are discussing the best way to deal with sign-ups for Lurker runs, but we're using the forums for now.

1. I believe I can be there at 8:30 but can't guarantee. I have all 3 books and Kurinaxx doesn't drop anything of value to me, so there would be no need to wait for me to kill him.

2. I could stay up quite late, that shoudn't be a limiter.

3. Any of the bosses are fun. I'd love to be able to tackle Jin'do but I think some practice on easier bosses might be a better idea. I'm mostly hoping for a Band of Servitude or a Cloak of the Hakkari Worshippers, but that is DPS gear so I would be lower priority.

4. I still want a Briarwood Reed, and would pick up a Tome of the Lost. Really, in UBRS I need to kill Lord Valthalak (one of my goals before the expansion).

5. I can do any five man. I'd like to do DM West for Kati, it's been quite a while since we went there.
1. I am not sure I can make it. If this becomes regular and consistent enough, I will stop going with Keepers on Friday so that I can commit to a Lurker's raid.
2. On Sundays I have to leave by 10pm.
3. Don't know. I have never really seen enough of an opportunity for me to go ZG for me to research it.
4. I need to Kill Lord V
5. I have no 5 man needs.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Quote:
    [st]

1. I'll show up if I can but no guarantees.
2. If I'm on I'll probably know how long I can stay, but usually need leave around 10ST.
3. I'll help kill anything.
4. I don't have any quests to be done in UBRS.
5. Strat Dead or DM North.

-Wimpy
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
1) I need to verify, but I should be able to make it.
2) Late is no problem for me. Sometimes I'm still on when people wake up and login.
3) One's I haven't seen drop, Thekal, Arlokk, Jek'lik, Jindo
4) Valthalak quest
5) Scholo (hat for Conc and Dawn's Gambit and AD rep for Concillian) BRD (burning essence for Conc, Hand of Justice / Force of Will for Conc)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Quick Update:

I'd love to be present for the Kurinaxx kill. As I won't get any more shots at the Belt of Might, the Belt of the Sand Reaver would be an upgrade for me over my Belt of Heroism as I'm trying to increase stamina. Would it be tougher logistically to do ZG first, then Kurinaxx?

I also have some interest in doing LBRS if people need it. I need the gem off of Wyrmthalak to finish my UBRS key.

The problem with doing AQ20 second is continuation. We may or may not be able to kill Rajaxx, it really depends on the group. ZG is generally more forgiving if you don't have the ideal group so it's best, in my mind, to be in the instance that you can potentially spend more time in, be 2nd. ZG first means we likely only kill Venoxis, and Mandokir, then we hit AQ20 and kill Kurinaxx, then the raiding is done. ZG 2nd could get you Kurinaxx, Venoxis, Mandokir, Jek'lik, and Thekal before too many people have to leave.

All that being said. If the people that would get the most benefit from the quest (the rogues, Sham, Skky, Azzassinator, Dawnstrider, Liss) can't be there at all or can only be late, I'm fine with doing ZG first then AQ20, the splitting up for smaller stuff, but it would mean less opportunity in ZG because with locks parked at AQ20, travel time back to ZG would kill you. It's also easier to get an alt by ZG to help summon than it is to get one by AQ20 if you are using L30-50 something alts to help with the summoning.

Quote:If this becomes regular and consistent enough, I will stop going with Keepers on Friday so that I can commit to a Lurker's raid.

I have every intention of Sunday being a regular Lurker only night. Other nights are in discussion, but Sundays have been very strong showing for us for many weeks, even if we might only have 2 hours total with the large group of people. To me that is still worth getting stuff scheduled.

I'm also considering continuing the ZG run on Tuesday since that is another strong night for us.
---
1. Interested but likely to not be there for the whole thing. All depends on the GF.
2. No preference (only need Perf Poison)
3. Nope.
4. Soon (not yet) 45-min Baron.

Quote:
  • Where: AQ20 then ZG for Venoxiss, Mandokir, and whatever else we have time for.<>
  • When: Sunday 12 November. Invites at 7:30 server, raid stert 8:00 server. We'll start clearing trash as soon as we have enough though. <>
  • Who: Any Terenas Lurker L58 or higher (though you need to be L60 for the quest)<>
    [st]Alright, we've got several folks who could benefit from getting The Perfect Poison quest completed. So this is the plan for Sunday. Expect something to be planned for every Sunday and expect your officers to query you as to other times that you can do stuff. We're trying to organize a bit more. :)We will have warlocks and a few alts parked by ZG so that we can summon folks over there after Kurinaxx is dead. So that transition time shouldn't be too bad.

It's possible that we won't have enough availble for this, if we don't, we will hit UBRS to get bracers for folks or I will set-up some 5 mans for folks.

Info I would like in the sign-ups:
      [st]Poke people to post. We are discussing the best way to deal with sign-ups for Lurker runs, but we're using the forums for now.

<span style="color:red">Because of when the raidlocks reset if you go to AQ20 with us on Sunday you will be raidlocked out of the Keepers run, if the mystery raid is AQ20 on Monday. I will talk with Morde and the other Keepers officers though as maybe they don't care if Kurinaxx is dead and if they hit AQ20 they might just want to use our raid lock so this is potentially a non issue as well.
Terenus: (Horde)
Kosch -- Shammy lvl 74
Kramm -- Rogue lvl 70
Xentha -- Dark Knight lvl 55

Doomhammer: (Alliance)
Ganalon Mage Lvl 60

See you on Sunday.

Would like to finish perfect poison for the rogues. Any 5 man is fine. Any ZG bosses in any order is fine. Cut off time might be right around 10st.

See you all there.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Should be available at start time...possible need to leave by 10pm server time, but will likely be more like 11 pm server.

I have no preference on ZG bosses beyond Mandokir (need idol for enchant). Fazuul is maxed out on rep, and has seen all bosses including Hakkar drop repeatedly. I think if we can field 16-20, Venoxis, Mandokir, Mar'Li, Jeklik, and even Arlokk are probably doable for us. Thekal might be a bit of a stretch if we only have 15 or 16, but we can cross that bridge Sunday.

I have no 5 man needs of any sort. I'm happy to help wherever. I would like to kill the optional summonable boss in LBRS for a shot at the druid Idol of Rejuvination, but it's certainly not urgent.

Gorkuk could benefit from some UBRS action, mostly for a shot at more Beaststalker gear, but again, not urgent.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I will be there.

Want to finish perfect poison. I will leave somewhere between 10st and 11st
I can make it on time. Would like to see the Kurinaxx kill because of him possibly dropping the enchants that he can. It doesn't really matter to me what ZG bosses we kill because I'm mainly there just for rep anyway. I still need to kill Val out of UBRS. I need a bar run in BRD to turn in more DIO for thorium brotherhood rep and a scholo run would be second for that (*&@#$OIJFOI)#&$(*)& enchant.
Intolerant monkey.
Sign me up!

I'll try and make the start time but can't commit before 8:30 ST. I have done perfect poison so no need for kurinaxx for that.

D

I guess I should mention that unless otherwise needed, my plan is to take the rogue to AQ20 to finish the perfect poison quest then Conc to ZG.

Conc and Lianne will be parked by ZG.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Yeah I got Perfect Poison done on Kati, so unless we really need another warlock for some reason, I'll be on Marn for this, Kati will pop in to summon.

And yes, I'm expecting Yuri on Vic for Kurinaxx and maybe even Gorkuk. If we need people on someone else we'll do that but I want as many to finish that quest as possible. Not that this will be the last chance but it is the main goal.
---
I would like to come along tonight for ZG at least. Blackmanta
I didn't quite make it to level 58 for this, but let's do it again sometime next weekend when I should be up to 58. :)
-TheDragoon