How to make your internet browsing more enjoyable
Here are some random smilies.

:)

:P

:blush:

:w00t:

B)

Now, copy and paste this into your browser address bar. Remove the space between "java" and "script" while doing so.

Code:
java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+ "px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+" px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);
Thanks to BIGeyedBug, I have tried that on several of my favourite web pages. :w00t:

Fun stuff. I am glad you posted it here so more of us can squander time with the silliness that ensues. :P
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Quote:Thanks to BIGeyedBug, I have tried that on several of my favourite web pages. :w00t:

Fun stuff. I am glad you posted it here so more of us can squander time with the silliness that ensues. :P

Thanks DeeBye.

I waited till I could time it right and click the reply button. :lol:

Cheers,

Munk
Code:
java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Is another fun one.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Gah, no fair. When I tried to post this in the Randomness thread, the C&Ping kept mangling it no matter what I put. Including a space between Java and Script.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386