More than meets the eye.
Quote:(Now if I could just find Voltron on DVD, I'd be all set.:P)

I picked up Voltron Collection One: Blue Lion at my local Suncoast a few days ago. It's packaged in a rather nice tin, molded to look like the blue lion, and has the first 15 episodes (as well as a three-part pilot that apparently never aired) on 3 DVDs. Talk about nostalgia value. :wub:
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Quote:I picked up Voltron Collection One: Blue Lion at my local Suncoast a few days ago. It's packaged in a rather nice tin, molded to look like the blue lion, and has the first 15 episodes (as well as a three-part pilot that apparently never aired) on 3 DVDs. Talk about nostalgia value. :wub:

Wow. I WANT that.:D
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Quote:Wow. I WANT that.:D
I just got mine in the mail :D
For those that want to know, the second volume is due out in late October or November.
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Heh, ya want something to watch? Go grab a Robotech Protoculture Collection Box set. 14 DVDs for every episode from the Macross, Southern Cross, and Invid sagas, as well as 7 more DVDs worth of Extras. Was *quite* a bargain when I picked it up from Best Buy last christmas.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
How far have we sunk?

Han Solo and Chewbacca Transformers.
[Image: millennium-transformer.jpg]

:lol:
Quote:For those that want to know, the second volume is due out in late October or November.

Have it reserved myself. B)

Quote:Go grab a Robotech Protoculture Collection Box set. 14 DVDs for every episode from the Macross, Southern Cross, and Invid sagas, as well as 7 more DVDs worth of Extras.

Now that I would love to have, spotted it once for $149 or something similar, didn't have the spare cash at the time, and can't find it now. :angry:

I have the first two volumes of "Robotech Remastered" though (Macross Saga, eps 1-24) so I'm mostly set. Just need the third volume to have all of the really important stuff. :wacko:

What I really need is a big Bubblegum Crisis boxed set. Preferably the original eight OAVs, maybe with the Tokyo 2040 remake bundled in. That would be so awesome. :wub:
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Quote:Have it reserved myself. B)
Now that I would love to have, spotted it once for $149 or something similar, didn't have the spare cash at the time, and can't find it now. :angry:

I have the first two volumes of "Robotech Remastered" though (Macross Saga, eps 1-24) so I'm mostly set. Just need the third volume to have all of the really important stuff. :wacko:

What I really need is a big Bubblegum Crisis boxed set. Preferably the original eight OAVs, maybe with the Tokyo 2040 remake bundled in. That would be so awesome. :wub:

Holy crap, I havent thought about Bubblegum Crisis in *ages* Pretty damn good series back then, even wonder how it stands up against more modern series that have come around.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Watching the video again put a whole new spin on the current articles "The Viking Missions to mars in the 1970's may have missed signs of life on Mars"

:lol: