Terenas -- BWL tonight?
Instead of two AQ20 raids, Keldor is considering BWL tonight.

If we can get together a decent enough mix, they are considering reusing our raid lock to take a look at at least Ebonroc. Sign up if you want to come. We badly need skilled tanks though. They also (under the philosophy of seeing as much content before BC as possible) might take us to peek at AQ40. I'm going to try and make it whatever they do.

http://www.keepersofthedusk.com/raidsignup...de=view&Base=25
I'm assuming this means Firemaw is down... congrats! If you can figure out the trash between him and the other drakes, you will probably have little difficulty with Ebonroc or Flamegor. They are both quite a step down in difficulty from Firemaw and should go down quickly once you work out the strats.

I'll leave you with one last thought: Greens first! ;)
-TheDragoon
Quote:I'm assuming this means Firemaw is down... congrats! If you can figure out the trash between him and the other drakes, you will probably have little difficulty with Ebonroc or Flamegor. They are both quite a step down in difficulty from Firemaw and should go down quickly once you work out the strats.

I'll leave you with one last thought: Greens first! ;)

Yeah Broodlord and Firemaw went down on Friday.

And yes, Greesn first, always, especially when you get two. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Also, don't forget that there are going to be two bonus Ony kills this week. One on Tuesday and one on Thursday. Go sign up if interested (and keyed;)).
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Also, don't forget that there are going to be two bonus Ony kills this week. One on Tuesday and one on Thursday. Go sign up if interested (and keyed;)).

And let me add that Onyxia regular time will now be on Thursdays rather than Sundays. I never saw a post about it on the Keepers' forums but I assume the reason is beccause of ToC's open MC runs on Sundays that a lot of folk are doing now.

So bonus Ony tomorrow, regular Ony on Thurs.