Terenas - Black Dragonscale stuff
So as most of you hopefully know I track the rugged leather and scales that I get on UBRS runs as guild mats even though I keep them on my mule as the only dragonscale leather worker in the guild.

I think I've gotten enough black scales from the last few UBRS runs to make another piece of black DS armor. I know that I made some for Conc for DPS FR gear. Was anyone else still needing some stuff? I thought Gorkuk might be wanting some things. I'm pretty sure I've only got enough for just one piece right now but hey knowing what people want ahead of time is still good.

On that note do all the shaman have the regular dragonscale BP for FR stuff if they want it? Or Blue DS stuff? I've likely got enough scales for several of both of those. Just let me know.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I could still potentially use the shoulders and BP as DPS gear, but put me last on the list. I have okay FR pieces in those slots now, it would just allow a little better stats there for a similar final FR value... and using the Black Dragonscale stuff severely limits my role because of the armor loss. I'd be pretty reluctant to take over tanking with 4 pieces of mail (the mail FR / Stam boots from Anvilcrack are a main part of my FR gear)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Gorkuk might be interested in a piece or two. Right now I'm at work (while you all are in BWL) and I can't check for sure what Gorkuk has, but since he sees little action, I am not too worried about him. Perhaps one day while we're both online we can do a bit of quick comparison and see if using the mats are worth it for Gorkuk.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>