Terenas - Tuesday, October 17
Okay,

So, the talk last night was that Tuesday would probably be the best day for an UBRS run.

I need Drakk, so we'd need a full compliment of people, more or less. Bring alts, finish quests, whatever you need, a good time to be had by all.

I figure we start 7:30 server time, so that people don't drop out by the end.

Post if you can make it,

-Jester
Quote:Okay,

So, the talk last night was that Tuesday would probably be the best day for an UBRS run.

I need Drakk, so we'd need a full compliment of people, more or less. Bring alts, finish quests, whatever you need, a good time to be had by all.

I figure we start 7:30 server time, so that people don't drop out by the end.

Post if you can make it,

-Jester

Marn needs bracers so I can be there with him (Kati is in Kargath too so I can help summon folks to UBRS quickly as well)

Oh Kati needs to freeze an egg (first step) but not sure how much swap in and out we want.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I can help. Still haven't gotten my DD and when I grind up the CC rep, I'll have a good healing one-hander again that I'll want to use with the DD on Vael and Ony and Rags. Oh, and there's still an enchant from in there I don't have yet. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Post if you can make it,

Good chance I can make it late, I have a meeting at 7 but might have the evening free -- perhaps to shore up if people need to leave.

I still really could use a Briarwood Reed.
I'm available 8-8:30-ish.

I think my priest needs to collect eggs or something. Doesn't much matter to me, I can bring whatever char is needed most.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
While I wish I could help out, I alas will be stuck here at work. =(
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Conc and Vor_Lord:

With the kind of gear lurkers have now, we can easily get by with 5 or 6 until Rend, and really only need a full compliment for Drakk. So, 7 or 8 or whatever? Sounds great. Whenever you can, there's almost surely going to be a spot for you.

VM:

Working is for chumps and communists.

GG:

If it's you swapping in and out, I think maybe we should wait for you, lest we "accidentally" not get summoned anywhere ever again. ;)

Treesh:

You've watched every warrior in the guild get that stupid DD. I figure it's your turn.

-Jester
I am not sure I can make it, but I will try. If we are going to try to kill Lord V, then I would like to bring Octord. If not, I would like to bring Selyn.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Quote:I am not sure I can make it, but I will try. If we are going to try to kill Lord V, then I would like to bring Octord. If not, I would like to bring Selyn.

I might be able to make it around 8:30 ST. I would prefer not to kill Lord V until I get my bracers, too, so I can get credit.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
If a 54 warrior is welcome I could come I think.
Quote:If a 54 warrior is welcome I could come I think.

A level 54 warrior will pull half the instance!

We could use the excitement of pulling half the instance, so we'll definitely find a place for Shalandrax if you can make it.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I might be able to show up a bit later, but I can't promise anything.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I should be around to help out if needed.
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:we'll definitely find a place for Shalandrax if you can make it.

I'll second that!

Yay Tal can come! Now I have to try and make it! I'm pretty sure Mogo will roll on the DD against you though, she's waited a long time...:P

Depends on what happens (have our friend's kids over).

Was kicking around the idea of the Bass-O-Matics too. They'd have a rough time hitting stuff but shouldn't be a danger at 55.
Quote:I'll second that!

Yay Tal can come! Now I have to try and make it! I'm pretty sure Mogo will roll on the DD against you though, she's waited a long time...:P

Oh there is no way in hell I would be rolling on that against Treesh. <3 to da Boss-Lady.
Quote:If a 54 warrior is welcome I could come I think.
Man, I really need to level Adirra up some more... maybe tonight...
-TheDragoon
Quote:Oh there is no way in hell I would be rolling on that against Treesh. <3 to da Boss-Lady.

It's a warrior rite of passage. If you don't steal Treesh's (next) Deflector, you might as well hand in your keys to the locker room, 'cause you're off the team.

:lol:

-Jester
Quote:It's a warrior rite of passage. If you don't steal Treesh's (next) Deflector, you might as well hand in your keys to the locker room, 'cause you're off the team.

-Jester
LOL! :wub:

Did you know the last warrior that "took" a DD from me was a Keeper warrior so it's a rite of passage for more than just Lurker warriors. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Man, I really need to level Adirra up some more... maybe tonight...
Heh, I logged in to play Adirra last night, ran around Orgrimmar... and the server promptly crashed. Thus I went and played my Druid on Stormrage, instead. :shuriken:
-TheDragoon
Quote:It's a warrior rite of passage. If you don't steal Treesh's (next) Deflector, you might as well hand in your keys to the locker room, 'cause you're off the team.

-Jester

I'll go with "Handing in the keys to the Locker Room" for $500 Alex. =)

P.S. Last night was a lot of fun even if I couldn't hit a lot of the mobs in there. I scored three great upgrades for when I get bigger and skilled up unarmed a lot. Thanks folks!